SO Who You Pulling For ; bama ---uga? Why?

Who do you want to win tonight?

• Total voters
iu
iu

In other words, who do You hate the most?? LOL
I hate them both. Buts it’s one thing to talk sh!t about being great and actually be great. It’s totally different to think that you are great but haven’t won a title since 1980. So I guess if I had to pick I would got with UGA for the pure reason they think they Bama of the East but yet have a trophy case similar to Vandy over the last 41 years.

Reactions: TC 83 and volwindy
I guess I am going to Bama side, more money for UT, and don't want a second beast at the top. We recruit more vs GA and a Kirby fiasco could only help us on that front. This is my view of cutting our losses in this situation. Bama is already a the top, will not fall far enough with a loss here. GA not have a NC since 80' has a nice ring to it.

UGA..

I feel sorry for them. One of the best high school systems in the country, and for 40+ years....they haven't won squat. Seemingly jinxed plus a long line of mediorce coaches including dumb ole Kirby.

I would prefer AL to win the SEC Championship game to give the conference more money with two playoff teams. Then, I don’t want either to win the Natty.

One of them wins, it's another "win" for the SEC. Way too often the rest of the college sports world considers us only a football conference. To keep our dominance (as most think) of football just helps anchor our position as the "top" conference in sports.
If Bama wins Saturday, they will move up, but what will become of GA.? They could fall out of playoff, however I think they would move down to maybe 3rd. Not fourth because if I remember correctly 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3. So the seating for both would be critical to when they would face each other in the playoffs. If Bama loses, I expect they are out. They (the board) will try most anything to get some more "new blood" in the mix.

Bama, I've already come to terms with them being dominant. Bama winning the 9 millionth SEC championship has little sting to it anymore.

UGA winning it would be a terrible pill to swallow. In our down years one of the few positive things for me is getting to watch UGA "Georgia" a game every season. The mutt meltdown is sweet as sugar.

UGA will probably win but here's to hoping Ba....Bam...., that other team wins. I just can't say it. I need to go scrub this filthy feeling from my body from what I've just said.

Bama is about the only team I’ve seen that just reloads coaches, players, etc and never takes much of a step back. Most other programs it seems when they lose players or assistant coaches seems to drag them down

I hate it but Bama. They've already got about 120383 SEC titles and 1282 National Championships... what's another 1 of each.

UGA hasn't won anything at that level in 40 years and I'm pulling against them. I loathe Bama fans and UGA fans about equal to each other. At least with Bama fans they have the history and trophy case to back it up... UGA has nothing and I want it to stay that way.

I would prefer AL to win the SEC Championship game to give the conference more money with two playoff teams. Then, I don’t want either to win the Natty.
This is a very logical response. I like it.

I don't think Georgia is as good as their fans and EPSN people think they are. Surprisingly, they've gone through the SEC regular season without facing any elite teams. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a Georgia-style meltdown and Alabama finds a way to win.

One of them wins, it's another "win" for the SEC. Way too often the rest of the college sports world considers us only a football conference. To keep our dominance (as most think) of football just helps anchor our position as the "top" conference in sports.
If Bama wins Saturday, they will move up, but what will become of GA.? They could fall out of playoff, however I think they would move down to maybe 3rd. Not fourth because if I remember correctly 1 plays 4, 2 plays 3. So the seating for both would be critical to when they would face each other in the playoffs. If Bama loses, I expect they are out. They (the board) will try most anything to get some more "new blood" in the mix.
Piss on the conference.

Both. Imagine a tie after they have consumed all the OT rules and must accept being tied. It would reduce the chance of a trash team like Cincinnati being in the playoffs. I wouldn't mind if the Bearcats had beaten 2 or 3 true P5 schools, but they played lower tier opponents. So a Bama-Ga tie is what I'd prefer, then heh, heh, heh, also ties Mich, beating Iowa making the play-offs and championship a pure SEC vs. Big 10 affair.

I know, I know, I march to the beat of a different drummer.
I had the option of driving a model A2 Hummer'
But chose an old time Willy MB Jeep instead.
Friends told me something was wrong with my head.
But it's not, I just march to the beat of a different drummer.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
This is a very logical response. I like it.

I don't think Georgia is as good as their fans and EPSN people think they are. Surprisingly, they've gone through the SEC regular season without facing any elite teams. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a Georgia-style meltdown and Alabama finds a way to win.
I feel the same way. If Bama stops the QB run, I think they will win.

I want UGA to beat Bama to watch the "Powers That Be" try to justify putting a two loss Bama into the playoff over other one loss conference champions, exposing the fraud that is the CFP. However, I want UGA to lose in the CFP. I want them both to lose.

I'm tired of the same thing year after year. I'm not one of those "SEC! SEC! SEC!" guys. UT or no one.

VN Store

Back