so obama is now banning bullets?

Rabbits are foul, vicious, aggresive demons with an unquenchable bloodlust. They possess a keen knack for stealthy ambush and use their razor sharp fangs and talons to pierce the flesh of their unsuspecting victims. They disembowel their prey and feast upon the entrails before death provides sweet release to the attacked. After they are satiated on warm carrion , they return to their burrow and await the next opportunity to slay for mere sport.

Many brave knights on a quest for the HoltyGrail were slaughtered by this beast. May their sun dried bones serve as an omen to all who underestimate the ravenous rabbit.
Too bad grenades are illegal..they are really our only defense against that vicious rabbit.
holy_hand_grenade.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Barry Soetoro wants to transform the USA into the Marxist country he wants so badly. He probably thinks that he and his buddies can do a better job than the Soviets did.

He is well on his way to doing so, what's scary is this criminal piece of trash has close to 2 years left to do whatever he wants. Republicans make me sick, they are so scared of this criminal.

Reactions: 1 person
He is well on his way to doing so, what's scary is this criminal piece of trash has close to 2 years left to do whatever he wants. Republicans make me sick, they are so scared of this criminal.

The gutless GOP RINO bastages are scared of the way the media will portray them if they fight back. They're no better than the Marxists running the Democratic Party.

The gutless GOP RINO bastages are scared of the way the media will portray them if they fight back. They're no better than the Marxists running the Democratic Party.

They want to media to like them so bad and they are worried about being called racist.

I do think the banning of ammunition is the first step to confiscation of guns. The Feds can look up gun owners with the gun registration records.

None of these records are supposed to be digitized, by law. This would require massive amounts to manpower plus once a gun has changed hands in a private transaction, they are virtually untraceable.

This is the part where you justify claiming our president is a criminal....go ahead.

I know he is your hero and these kind of facts hurt but think about in 2 years if Cruz got elected and ignored congress and just issued EOs any time he wanted something passed he did it all on his own.

I know he is your hero and these kind of facts hurt but think about in 2 years if Cruz got elected and ignored congress and just issued EOs any time he wanted something passed he did it all on his own.

Nothing you just stated is a criminal action. And if they don't like his executive orders, tell them to do something. Congress the past couple of years has done near nothing.

Reactions: 2 people
None of these records are supposed to be digitized, by law. This would require massive amounts to manpower plus once a gun has changed hands in a private transaction, they are virtually untraceable.

Which is why gun confiscation will never happen. The manpower levels to achieve it would be high.

VN Store

Back