so obama is now banning bullets?

Is there a point where you would be for revolt? I think we're nearing that time

There is but we're not there yet. As to your previous post, there is no earthly way possible for the government to ever go door to door collecting guns. One there is not enough manpower to do that and two there are too many guns on our streets (not that I'm against it).

There is but we're not there yet. As to your previous post, there is no earthly way possible for the government to ever go door to door collecting guns. One there is not enough manpower to do that and two there are too many guns on our streets (not that I'm against it).

I'm against gun confiscation totally

Reactions: 2 people
On the bright side be glad it's an EO, the next GOPer President can do away with this the minute after being sworn in.

Luckily my 7.62 armor piercing hollow tips will be safe because if we all only know one thing its that a 5.56's are way, way more lethal..

Time to upgrade to SKS's everyone!

You sound like you're for it with the guns on the street comment

I'm saying I don't have a problem with the millions of guns on the streets. I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment, in fact we just bought a new shotgun this past weekend. :rock:

talked with my uncle a while ago about this happening. Nothing in the constitution about bullets being protected.

Well, sort of. What you could see is an argument over what constitutes "protected". For instance, banning ammo to any great extent would essentially be a de facto gun ban which is clearly a 2nd Amendment issue. If it were a 1st Amendment issue imagine allowing free speech but not allowing to use your tongue.

So yes, I think it would (and should) be nigh impossible to ban any ammo without specific and sufficient cause being demonstrated regarding the 2A. This is actually what's going on here though as they are trying to get M855 regulated under the GCA's "armor piercing" definition.

I'm saying I don't have a problem with the millions of guns on the streets. I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment, in fact we just bought a new shotgun this past weekend. :rock:

I do think the banning of ammunition is the first step to confiscation of guns. The Feds can look up gun owners with the gun registration records.

Luckily my 7.62 armor piercing hollow tips will be safe because if we all only know one thing its that a 5.56's are way, way more lethal..

Time to upgrade to SKS's everyone!

I want to add one to my collection one day.

I do think the banning of ammunition is the first step to confiscation of guns. The Feds can look up gun owners with the gun registration records.

Maybe, maybe not. We're a country of over 300 million people. Even if you combine the entire law enforcement/military and tell them to start collecting guns (you and both know there would be dissenters) they wouldn't have enough manpower to collect every single firearm in existence.

I have no problem with this. It's no different than other bullet bans that already exist

Do you even have the first clue where the basis for "bullet bans" is located?

If you're even the slightest libertarian based (and I highly doubt you are) you would know the basis is tied for the worst piece of gun control legislation ever introduced where freedoms were concerned.

Yes, AR-15 owners only have dozens of other types of ammo to buy, but, dang it, they NEED the armor piercing rounds. You know, in case they are out hunting and get attacked by a bunny rabbit wearing body armor.

Rabbits are foul, vicious, aggresive demons with an unquenchable bloodlust. They possess a keen knack for stealthy ambush and use their razor sharp fangs and talons to pierce the flesh of their unsuspecting victims. They disembowel their prey and feast upon the entrails before death provides sweet release to the attacked. After they are satiated on warm carrion , they return to their burrow and await the next opportunity to slay for mere sport.

Many brave knights on a quest for the HoltyGrail were slaughtered by this beast. May their sun dried bones serve as an omen to all who underestimate the ravenous rabbit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Do you even have the first clue where the basis for "bullet bans" is located?

If you're even the slightest libertarian based (and I highly doubt you are) you would know the basis is tied for the worst piece of gun control legislation ever introduced where freedoms were concerned.

there is no doubt about it

Rabbits are foul, vicious, aggresive demons with an unquenchable bloodlust. They possess a keen knack for stealthy ambush and use their razor sharp fangs and talons to pierce the flesh of their unsuspecting victims. They disembowel their prey and feast upon the entrails before death provides sweet release to the attacked. After they are satiated on warm carrion , they return to their burrow and await the next opportunity to slay for mere sport.

Many brave knights on a quest for the HoltyGrail were slaughtered by this beast. May their sun dried bones serve as an omen to all who underestimate the ravenous rabbit.

Where's this beast? Behind the rabbit?

VN Store

Back