So Double D's has a confession

I just check in from time to time now. But this place is a crazy family. I miss the ug sometimes.

I still get asked about ego. Ain't talked to that dude in 10 years or more. Haven't heard thrasher or nerds name in a while. Can't believe we've lost a few zoners too. Thankfully hman is still here. And slice I suppose. Jk.

@DD4ME the main homie with 3 and gobber @GBO18. Talked to thrasher the other day. Lost touch with 3 about 2 years ago. Looking back 10 years ago and the dark couple of years i was going thru at even the age of 22 this place sure was the best escape years of good times
3 passed away.

I am tired at youth Sunday school. I hope they realize my sacrifice this am.
Keep posting and I'll eventually get you to 50k likes. But last time I did this Freak took my ability to like away, lol.

Reactions: DD4ME
Full story. Last year my mom was diagnosed with a glioblastoma, if anybody has experience with those or medical knowledge you just don’t come back from that. It’s a very aggressive brain tumor. Anyways spouse says she wants a divorce. Couldn’t say why, just that she was done. Try to make things work for a while, my mom passes, leaves me some money, spouse burns through it, then decides she still wants a divorce.

I’d rather have the money if going to end in divorce either way. I’m over it now but I was in a pretty dark place for a while.
Hate to hear about your mom and that other person but I’m happy to hear you’re doing good now!

I just check in from time to time now. But this place is a crazy family. I miss the ug sometimes.

I still get asked about ego. Ain't talked to that dude in 10 years or more. Haven't heard thrasher or nerds name in a while. Can't believe we've lost a few zoners too. Thankfully hman is still here. And slice I suppose. Jk.
Miss the old sparring posts between you, ego and me. 😛

Reactions: DD4ME

I thought I was a goner not long ago.
But sadly for you fine people that’s all been cleared up.

Mostly anyway. MRI Thursday to see what’s going on in there.

VN Store

Back