So Double D's has a confession

I walked away tonight after the onside and truly believed we had lost. Sorry Heup. I lost faith.

Reactions: Weezer
Random would you rather,

Would you rather have your significant other cheat on you or burn through 30,000 then say they want a divorce?

Or punt.
If you’re going on 4th at least be aggressive
I agree. It was sort of in no-man's-land, would have been a long (but makeable with McGrath) FG, I think. When it's first and five, you just have to convert.
But I think that will not happen again. I trust this staff to learn and adjust.

Half of $30,000 is $15,000. My self confidence knowing I could not keep him from straying is worth more than that.

Full story. Last year my mom was diagnosed with a glioblastoma, if anybody has experience with those or medical knowledge you just don’t come back from that. It’s a very aggressive brain tumor. Anyways spouse says she wants a divorce. Couldn’t say why, just that she was done. Try to make things work for a while, my mom passes, leaves me some money, spouse burns through it, then decides she still wants a divorce.

I’d rather have the money if going to end in divorce either way. I’m over it now but I was in a pretty dark place for a while.

Full story. Last year my mom was diagnosed with a glioblastoma, if anybody has experience with those or medical knowledge you just don’t come back from that. It’s a very aggressive brain tumor. Anyways spouse says she wants a divorce. Couldn’t say why, just that she was done. Try to make things work for a while, my mom passes, leaves me some money, spouse burns through it, then decides she still wants a divorce.

I’d rather have the money if going to end in divorce either way. I’m over it now but I was in a pretty dark place for a while.
I am sorry brother. Prayers you find the right one.

Sorry to hear that

VN Store

Back