So Double D's has a confession

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
I love this place. Truthfully. I love you guys and gals that frequent this dump. Wether you knew it or realized it you helped me through both the best and the worst of my life. I have always envied those that can consistently post here, but my addictive personality has never allowed me to do it with much grace. I always enjoy this and you, even if I am not fond of you as an individual poster. Lol.

I mean every word. I posted 50k of them and while many would view that as post padding I viewed it as cathartic. I also viewed you as family.

I plan to always leave and I pray you will always be here when I come back. If any of you ever need anything genuine or real you are welcome to my real phone and my cash. Excluding nudes or for drugs.

I know this makes me sound ghey, which is fine.

I know my grammer has always been shite, and I appreciate your for not pestering me on my commas. Mostly I want you to know you are loved. Even if you are a turd as I have been and as we all have been.

Oh and F Florida. Go Vols.

Tldr FU

I love this place. Truthfully. I love you guys and gals that frequent this dump. Wether you knew it or realized it you helped me through both the best and the worst of my life. I have always envied those that can consistently post here, but my addictive personality has never allowed me to do it with much grace. I always enjoy this and you, even if I am not fond of you as an individual poster. Lol.

I mean every word. I posted 50k of them and while many would view that as post padding I viewed it as cathartic. I also viewed you as family.

I plan to always leave and I pray you will always be here when I come back. If any of you ever need anything genuine or real you are welcome to my real phone and my cash. Excluding nudes or for drugs.

I know this makes me sound ghey, which is fine.

I know my grammer has always been shite, and I appreciate your for not pestering me on my commas. Mostly I want you to know you are loved. Even if you are a turd as I have been and as we all have been.

Oh and F Florida. Go Vols.

Tldr FU
Wtf

VN Store

Back