Smiles

Yay Vols

It's a sad day to be a Bama fan!! The Vols think Bama sucks overall and they are ABSOLUTELY right!! We can only dream of being as good as Tennessee someday.

:dlol:

2005 Hall of Fame:
Bama: 1
UT: 0 (even with a better record in the 90s and now) :thefinger:

:dlol:

McDaniel

:eek:lol:

University of Alabama

n 1: A group of athletes known for mediocrity. 2: Educational institute notorious for large quantities of blow and high school dropouts. Vb 1: To live in the past, preferably between (1958-1982) without being alive or having knowledge of this time period.

Haha, you have no excuses for what has happened today at all instead of insults that have nothing to do with the subject...

If I pointed out truthful things about UT I would get kicked off...so you have the insulting advantage partner.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 19, 2005 12:20 AM
University of Alabama

n 1: A group of athletes known for mediocrity. 2: Educational institute notorious for large quantities of blow and high school dropouts. Vb 1: To live in the past, preferably between (1958-1982) without being alive or having knowledge of this time period.
[snapback]96080[/snapback]​

Want to talk about academics eh? Do you want me to send the link where it announces that the University of Alabama produced more USA Today All American Team students from any other school including Harvard and Yale? Also pointing out that UT didnt even produce a third team student? Keep going about the academics bud.

:snoring: :snoring: Cheaters never win and winners never cheat...

So in other words, you have nothing to say do you because you know I just completed owned you regarding your comments.

Nope, in other words, I don't care about this thread. I am just trying to make it amusing. Your comments are helping out a bunch. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Haha well glad to be of services but if you did not care about this thread you would not have originally posted.

actually yhr college hall of fame is pretty worthless. Lets see, you can take your player this year that got inducted into the hall of fame from the 90's, and I will take our national championship in the 90's. I think I am more happy with what we got.

lets see, national championship or 1 player into the hall of fame...................................... i THINK you know my choice.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 19, 2005 12:12 AM
:laugh1:
[snapback]96077[/snapback]​

u forgot about the seducer. i forget his name. he was coach a couple of years ago for like 10 minutes then he bought a prostitute.

Bama and Fla. are making some noise around here lately, but I'm not hearing much outta the Dawgs. Whats up with that? Or should we just let sleeping Dawgs lie?

Originally posted by orange+white=heaven@May 19, 2005 5:54 AM
Bama and Fla. are making some noise around here lately, but I'm not hearing much outta the Dawgs. Whats up with that? Or should we just let sleeping Dawgs lie?
[snapback]96107[/snapback]​

Richt seems to be the type of coach that just proves what he needs to on the field. He hasn't seemed to be one to stir much up, to me.

Can someone just ban this idiot and end everyone's misery of seeing these pointless threads?

Richt was in my city[Chattanooga] for a bulldog meeting the other day. From the articles in the paper he was complimentary of UT, and seems a pretty nice fellow with a good sense of humor[said at least preseason pollsters were consistent, they had UGA 4th last year and 4th this year... in the SEC east!].
Got no problem with the coach or the team, but some of the fans can be downright ugly at times.

Quit crying, Yay.

Go somewhere else if you don't like it here.

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 19, 2005 10:54 AM
Well I'm glad to see that if a MOD does not agree with comments I make they will just completely redo what I said. I'm 20 OldVol.
[snapback]96150[/snapback]​

Well, if I were on any Bama board and acted like you do here, I would have been banned already. In fact I was already banned from tidefans.com just because they didn't approve of my username.
(UcheaT?_UAlso!)

Originally posted by 9296potsguy@May 19, 2005 12:19 PM
Well, if I were on any Bama board and acted like you do here, I would have been banned already.
[snapback]96154[/snapback]​

Yep, Yay is lucky that he hasn't been banned yet.

TideFans banned one of their best posters because he pointed out the ADMIN's who were name-calling.

Say something?

The owners/admins of that site are pure and utter trash.

Originally posted by Yay Vols@May 19, 2005 12:24 AM
Want to talk about academics eh? Do you want me to send the link where it announces that the University of Alabama produced more USA Today All American Team students from any other school including Harvard and Yale? Also pointing out that UT didnt even produce a third team student? Keep going about the academics bud.
[snapback]96083[/snapback]​

I'm pretty sure Michael Munoz, UT's football captain and All-American, was recognized as the top student-athlete in the country. And that was not just for football, but for every sport in the NCAA. He was also given the Woody Hayes award for just Div I. I think these are pretty good examples of academic excellence by the Volunteer athlete.

It would probably not be wise to knock on UT academics, since I bet a few of the members here have a UT diploma on their wall. I know I do.

VN Store

Back