Smiles

Ok, so to end this discussion.

You completely made up this "everyone is pointing fingers at UT" tale and am desperately trying to get out of it by pointing at our graduation rates suffering us schlorships.

Right?

Because if you really think that you trying to connect the two is going to fly, you deserve to be put in a mentally retarded home.

Guys after reading all of this :censored: it makes me feel like a night after arguing with my teenage daughter. Just when I think she is coming around something stupid comes out of her mouth. Its useless, ignore him and he will soon crawl back to the swamp board.

Originally posted by U-T@May 19, 2005 8:50 PM
Ok, so to end this discussion.

You completely made up this "everyone is pointing fingers at UT" tale and am desperately trying to get out of it by pointing at our graduation rates suffering us schlorships.

Right?

Because if you really think that you trying to connect the two is going to fly, you deserve to be put in a mentally retarded home.
[snapback]96380[/snapback]​

ill admit, i exhadgerated on the every day part, but i swear ive heard that there are rumors about recruitng violations....weather they are true remains to be seen, in my book UT is innocent until proven guilty

im not comparing grad rates to anything....reread the rule, if you dont grad. x amount of players in x amount of years, its a penalty, and i think it said you can go on probation if your on the list long enough....i just read the rule

you deserve to be put in a mentally retarded home.

Being a bammer qualifies the stay in a retarded home. These guys are against everything including education. The Deliverance folks appear intelligent when placed next to a bammer.

Attachments

• i_like_mike1.jpeg
    i_like_mike1.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by The Swamp@May 19, 2005 8:42 PM
i posted an NCAA rule, that states you are in trouble as of now, that not factual enough? im done arguing, lets post in  :peace:
[snapback]96369[/snapback]​

Hey man, I posted an article talking about why Tennessee's APR is lower now and you just ignored that. You're not talking about that. You just seem like you are trying to stir stuff up.

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 19, 2005 6:42 PM
facts are facts and right now, UT is below the minimum, thats trouble and if you dont fix it your on probation.....UF isnt the ones accusing UT, its bama,not sure about UM, but dont throw UF into this, i have heard nothing about them  accusing UT
[snapback]96301[/snapback]​

Swamp, on this board YOU represent UF in our minds and anything YOU say reflects back on UF.

Good Lord, tomorrow's my last day of school. I'm going to the pub to start a party. Everyone's invited.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 19, 2005 9:02 PM
Hey man, I posted an article talking about why Tennessee's APR is lower now and you just ignored that.  You're not talking about that.  You just seem like you are trying to stir stuff up.
[snapback]96387[/snapback]​

im not here to stir things up.....i realize what has hurt UT, im not bashing them, im just saying that as of now, there in that 20% catagory, weather they have a good excuse or not.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@May 19, 2005 9:02 PM
Swamp, on this board YOU represent UF in our minds and anything YOU say reflects back on UF.
[snapback]96388[/snapback]​

im not accusing UT, im just stating what i heard.....i think UT is innocent until proven guilty, they have not been proven guilty, so as of now, they have not commited any violations in my book

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 19, 2005 8:09 PM
im not accusing UT, im just stating what i heard

From a radio station....which you think was 99.7 :dlol:

Originally posted by The Swamp@May 19, 2005 4:13 PM
you guys do realize that more and more fingers are being pointed at UT for recruiting violations every day?

i wouldnt go off on bama for them cheating, when several newspapers have are rumored to have a story ready to print that could cost UT a couple seasons on probation
[snapback]96215[/snapback]​

Look, you can't post something like this on a Vol board and then wonder why people are going for your throat Swamp. You also can't ask us to forget about it. Sticking up for bama is bad enough, but trying to imply that UT is in trouble when you know they aren't...well, that's just flaming. Bottom line.

Well, he can't say that we didn't give him a chance....

You know, from looking back at 6 pages of this nonsense, it's very obvious that a dingbat fan from Florida was the winner here. He accomplished exactly what he came to do: stir up emotion and throw a whole bunch of "allegations" into cyberspace, all of which are contrived, twisted, or untrue.

It would really behoove this site and its members to find some way to avoid this from happening in the future. It's nothing but a distraction and, in my mind, a smudge on an otherwise very respectable board.

VN Store

Back