Slice would like some help

We'll take that deal just to meet you DuseMunchie.

.....and if you need to call anyone back in the States while you're here, we have free calls to the States (at Casa de Deuce) through our internet company. Trust me, you don't want those charges on a cell bill, LMAO. I speak from experience.

Ok Volnation. As I post this there are 2257 members on right now. Who knows how many are just lurking? If you take the half that Slice has pissed off over the years and disregard them, the other half would only have to give $20 to more than meet the goal. $20 is less than a fast food meal for a small family. Come on Volnation! Taking care of our fellow Volunteers is what we do! Now if we were Bama fans, I'd say there's little hope but we are orange clad Volunteers! Step up Volnation!

Reactions: 2 people
Ok Volnation. As I post this there are 2257 members on right now. Who knows how many are just lurking? If you take the half that Slice has pissed off over the years and disregard them, the other half would only have to give $20 to more than meet the goal. $20 is less than a fast food meal for a small family. Come on Volnation! Taking care of our fellow Volunteers is what we do! Now if we were Bama fans, I'd say there's little hope but we are orange clad Volunteers! Step up Volnation!

For those of you Slice has Pissed off, please don't hold it against me. I am doing the best I can with him.

Reactions: 4 people
The slice and hook live in your right hand. At the top of your back swing roll your right had knuckles toward the ground (Palm open and up) allow your left to follow. (Knuckles down) that's a hook. Opposite causes a slice. Practice at the driving range because you're going to duck hook it at first.

I just try to be a blessing to those around me....
Wheather they want me to or not.....
Screw them.

Reactions: 1 person
Just donated, I wish I could give more. I'll keep you guys in my prayers and hope you get to make this trip and get the help that you need. May God bless you and be with you.

Just donated, I wish I could give more. I'll keep you guys in my prayers and hope you get to make this trip and get the help that you need. May God bless you and be with you.

Thank you.
You can count on the fact that we're going. I'm selling things, working extra small jobs nights and weekends. this is going to happen hopefully sooner than later.

Again thanks to all.

Reactions: 4 people
My wife lives with lyme, So I feel for you here. Most people do not understand how badly this effects some people. The damage it has done to my wife is something she will be living with the rest of her life. The constant pain she is in is unbearable sometimes.

I wish you the best. But even if you get to Germany there are no guarantees.

P.S. After reading the story on your Go fund me, the similarities to my wife are scary they are so similar, the only difference being my wife has had it for much longer and the chances of curing it are next to impossible.

I wish you all the best of luck and if we were not trying to save for the same trip I would donate in a heartbeat.

P.S.S. Does she at least have a LLMD here in TN?

Last edited:
A man should do all they can for the ones they love. As I said earlier this is not Reds first fight with an illness. She was very sick before with PBC. ( Primary biliary cirrhosis)
She fought threw that and achieved remission. Very few with PBC get to where she was. It was first thought that the PBC had returned when she became ill this time. We even went to the mayo clinic for it. This may be why the Lyme has hit her so hard. It's true there are very few certainties in life. I may not live to see next week. That's all part of life. But we've done the research and think it's worth a shot.

I wish you and your wife the best and hope you find the relief she deserves

My wife lives with lyme, So I feel for you here. Most people do not understand how badly this effects some people. The damage it has done to my wife is something she will be living with the rest of her life. The constant pain she is in is unbearable sometimes.

I wish you the best. But even if you get to Germany there are no guarantees.

P.S. After reading the story on your Go fund me, the similarities to my wife are scary they are so similar, the only difference being my wife has had it for much longer and the chances of curing it are next to impossible.

I wish you all the best of luck and if we were not trying to save for the same trip I would donate in a heartbeat.

P.S.S. Does she at least have a LLMD here in TN?

I have a LLMD in Ringgold. Dr. Charles Adams.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It is sad how many of us share similar stories.
You guys are trying to go also?

I know Germany is no guarantee and there is no cure, but I am willing to go to all ends of this world if it will help me get at least functional. Anything better than this is better.

There is no doubt I will have to live with joint damage. I'm 45 and I seriously need one of those chair lifts for the stairs. My spine has arthritis in every vertebral joint. It is painful, but I can live with it if I could just improve this fatigue and brain fog!

I want to thank everyone for your support.
It means so much to me.

I may or may not have a miraculous healing, but I will be better than I currently am.
There are days and it can go on for months where I'm certain it is my last day on this earth. I cannot understand how anyone can feel this bad and not die.
I do have relief from time to time. Like today for instance. I am enjoying. The old me would be laying on the couch, but I have learned today is actual good. I guess it is all relative.

Again, my gratitude cannot be expressed in words!!

Not giving up on you VolNation! The fund is almost to $1200. I know how tight money can be, but every amount helps. As you spend time with your family this Easter, enjoy it, look around, and ask yourself, "Just how far would I go to help them have a normal, healthy life?" Please, please....whatever you can afford, help these good people reach their goal. We all have it in us to help change someone's life for the better. Please don't squander that opportunity away.

And for the skeptics out there, I say ask questions. If some of you have not donated because you have doubts, post a question. I'm sure Slice or Red will do their very best to answer. This is a real chance to help someone in desperate need. Let's come together and make a difference.

Reactions: 2 people
Over $1200 dollars raised so far VN! Thank you to all who have given! We still have a ways to go, but we can do this!

I have a LLMD in Ringgold. Dr. Charles Adams.

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. It is sad how many of us share similar stories.
You guys are trying to go also?

I know Germany is no guarantee and there is no cure, but I am willing to go to all ends of this world if it will help me get at least functional. Anything better than this is better.

There is no doubt I will have to live with joint damage. I'm 45 and I seriously need one of those chair lifts for the stairs. My spine has arthritis in every vertebral joint. It is painful, but I can live with it if I could just improve this fatigue and brain fog!

Spine and joint pain, tired all the time and brain fog sure sounds like Fibromyalgia which is also a horrid thing to try to function and live with.

May God bless and heal you soon.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Yo, Maxamus. I talked to Mrs. Deuce, this is what she came up with:

"If they don't mind the drive (it's all Autobahn, LMAO), they're more than welcome to stay here to save the cost of a hotel room and food. It's a three hour drive, but all they'd have to do is get their international license and rent a car with unlimited mileage when they get here".

It's an option for ya.

Spine and joint pain, tired all the time and brain fog sure sounds like Fibromyalgia which is also a horrid thing to try to function and live with.

May God bless and heal you soon.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Lyme has a nickname called "the great imitator" because it mimics lots of diseases.
Fibromyalgia was one of the diagnosis I had before they figured out it was Lyme.
I was also diagnosed and treated for Lupus Fibromyalgia CFS depression psoriatic arthritis and "it's all in your head)

I have an array of weird symptoms. The left side of my face is numb including my lips. I get night sweats, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, palpitations, severe headaches, my left foot feels hot, dizziness, poor short term memory, get disoriented, food intolerance, sometimes can't read write or watch tv, not to mention the severe fatigue, joint pain and brain fog.

Last edited:
Yo, Maxamus. I talked to Mrs. Deuce, this is what she came up with:

"If they don't mind the drive (it's all Autobahn, LMAO), they're more than welcome to stay here to save the cost of a hotel room and food. It's a three hour drive, but all they'd have to do is get their international license and rent a car with unlimited mileage when they get here".

It's an option for ya.

Thank you for the offer. My treatment costs include staying at their clinic.
I do want to see the autobahn!!

VN Store

Back