Sign Stealing Scandal

TBrown

Wolf of Beale Street
I think Astros are gonna get pissed at getting thrown at and people sliding hard into second so much that they blow the whole whistle on every team cheating in the league.
I think they’ve proven through total lack of remorse and professionalism that if they had that info, they would have already dumped it

volsarelife1

I’ll say it. I’ll get slammed but whatever

I don’t think it’s okay to starting throwing baseballs at will at Astros players
Not only should they been beamed with baseballs, the Astros players need to be suspended. Cheating to win a World Series should be the biggest disgrace in the game ever.

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
Not only should they been beamed with baseballs, the Astros players need to be suspended. Cheating to win a World Series should be the biggest disgrace in the game ever.
What the Astros did was very wrong. Manfred should have suspended players.

That does not equal that physical violence with a 95MPH thrown should be okay.

volsarelife1

What the Astros did was very wrong. Manfred should have suspended players.

That does not equal that physical violence with a 95MPH thrown should be okay.
I agree in a sense. I'm still in the camp of I'm ok with beaming (as long as it's not head shots). I just want to see it happen because Manfred screwed this up so bad. Want to see him try and suspended somebody for throwing at them and see it fall apart on him and have an uproar.

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
I just don’t think beaning people is okay. I use to think different, but I don’t approve of it
It’s not. But this is a sport that embraces players policing themselves on the field. If a slow trot on an HR gets a high and inside, this stuff is other worldly. And MLB opened the door by doing nothing to the players.

VN Store

Sponsors