Sign Stealing Scandal

I think Astros are gonna get pissed at getting thrown at and people sliding hard into second so much that they blow the whole whistle on every team cheating in the league.
I think they’ve proven through total lack of remorse and professionalism that if they had that info, they would have already dumped it

Reactions: 85SugarVol
I also don’t think players would be slamming them so aggressively and so publicly if they had similar skeletons

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Rob Manfred saying the Astros players’ punishment was the hurt that they’re going through is an absolute joke.

I’ll say it. I’ll get slammed but whatever

I don’t think it’s okay to starting throwing baseballs at will at Astros players

Not only should they been beamed with baseballs, the Astros players need to be suspended. Cheating to win a World Series should be the biggest disgrace in the game ever.

Manfred already warning teams that plunking them won’t be tolerated. They might as well cheat since it’s allowed.

Yep. There's no punishment for cheating. World Series not taken, players not suspended. They've opened this up saying here you go. You can cheat.

Not only should they been beamed with baseballs, the Astros players need to be suspended. Cheating to win a World Series should be the biggest disgrace in the game ever.

What the Astros did was very wrong. Manfred should have suspended players.

That does not equal that physical violence with a 95MPH thrown should be okay.

Reactions: volfanbill
What the Astros did was very wrong. Manfred should have suspended players.

That does not equal that physical violence with a 95MPH thrown should be okay.

I agree in a sense. I'm still in the camp of I'm ok with beaming (as long as it's not head shots). I just want to see it happen because Manfred screwed this up so bad. Want to see him try and suspended somebody for throwing at them and see it fall apart on him and have an uproar.

I just don’t think beaning people is okay. I use to think different, but I don’t approve of it

It’s not. But this is a sport that embraces players policing themselves on the field. If a slow trot on an HR gets a high and inside, this stuff is other worldly. And MLB opened the door by doing nothing to the players.

I’ll say it. I’ll get slammed but whatever

I don’t think it’s okay to starting throwing baseballs at will at Astros players
Then maybe they should have shown a modicum of remorse.

They’ve only made things worse for themselves.

Reactions: YankeeVol
It’s not. But this is a sport that embraces players policing themselves on the field. If a slow trot on an HR gets a high and inside, this stuff is other worldly. And MLB opened the door by doing nothing to the players.

I'm all for throwing at legs.

VN Store

Back