SIAP:UT 2021 PREDICTIONS

Not impressed with his break down. Saying Bailey is the likely starter is just based on him playing some last year. Then saying our RB and skill position situation will hurt us. Our RB will be good and I think our receivers will be better Than last year.

Rarely think one player can make a huge difference in W/L but HT could very well be that big of a difference maker. If he stays, add 1/2 wins on the season.

Otherwise, have to hit the portal for a LB. Signed 22 or 23? Added Hooker and the K rising the total to 23/24. Doesn’t matter that others left dropping the total to 19 in the class, since they signed, they count as an initial counter. Assuming the kicker is coming as a walk on, that leaves 1 or 2 spots for transfers. Time to hit the portal.

Not impressed with his break down. Saying Bailey is the likely starter is just based on him playing some last year. Then saying our RB and skill position situation will hurt us. Our RB will be good and I think our receivers will be better Than last year.

This. Anyone following practice right now has Bailey as a distant third behind BM and Hooker. Plus RBs are probably the stand outs on offense right now

Reactions: 901 Orange

The Offensive schema will make everyone better.

Reactions: Alto1
We have experienced options at QB. O-line will be better. Running backs will be better(yes, I said that) wide receivers will be some of the fastest. Tight ends will be better. D-line is experienced. Secondary will be solid. LB will be a question mark. The brother hood...that bond that seems to be being forged...that will be the difference. We ride together, we die together. Bad Vols for Life. And yes I just watched Will Smith and Martin Lawrence

Last edited:
My prediction at this point is they'll show up when and where they are supposed to be and on time. After that I'll need to see the product on the field against an SEC opponent before deciding what this season is likely to bring. All the hyped up schemes and offenses in the world will not work well when an angry motivated snot bubble blowing 320 pound AA candidate at NT is hanging off the QBs neck one second after the snap. Little Sisters of the Poor University like some of our cupcakes are won't have this sort of player, UF & UGA will.

Two questions:
1. Where is this guy from? (Id guess Wisconsin with his accent).
2. Why is he making a prediction video about a team he obviously knows very little about?

The internet ruined sports journalism...
Guy is inconsistent. I watched his UF prediction and he had UF with a 80%+ chance of beating UT. That’s crazy, UF is taking a Big step back on offense and he speaks how great they were last year, they went 8-4.

More inconsistencies include he believes UF will go 10-2 or 11-1 yet doesn’t see them with a chance over Bama and UGA. Then says they might struggle with LSU this year. Umm, they lost to an awful LSU team last year, think they struggled with them last year. He says this years UF team won’t be as good as last years team, an 8-4 team.,.

Prediction?

Pretty bad this year. Both sides of the ball will struggle. No bowl game.
So you are saying that UT will not win 2 out of Pitt, USCe, Mizzou, UK, and Ole Miss, correct? UT will go 0-4 against 4 mediocre to bad teams... and cannot beat an Ole Miss team that gave up almost 40 ppg?

Rarely think one player can make a huge difference in W/L but HT could very well be that big of a difference maker. If he stays, add 1/2 wins on the season.

Otherwise, have to hit the portal for a LB. Signed 22 or 23? Added Hooker and the K rising the total to 23/24. Doesn’t matter that others left dropping the total to 19 in the class, since they signed, they count as an initial counter. Assuming the kicker is coming as a walk on, that leaves 1 or 2 spots for transfers. Time to hit the portal.

What kind of narcotic-induced hallucination brought you to this conclusion?

My prediction at this point is they'll show up when and where they are supposed to be and on time. After that I'll need to see the product on the field against an SEC opponent before deciding what this season is likely to bring. All the hyped up schemes and offenses in the world will not work well when an angry motivated snot bubble blowing 320 pound AA candidate at NT is hanging off the QBs neck one second after the snap. Little Sisters of the Poor University like some of our cupcakes are won't have this sort of player, UF & UGA will.

I think we’re supposed to say “younger siblings of the less fortunate” now.

VN Store

Back