SI: It’s time for Harrison Bailey

K-town, what are you going to do when JG is done with his 12th season and has to leave UT? You sure won't be following him on to the NFL because that would require a team wanting him. How much has JG paid you to troll and come to his defense?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Hey Volnation I was thinking this. You all our my family. Why would we rush this Kid out too a game like tomorrow? Would you rush your son or grandson out there tomorrow? When he is not ready. I dont know HB personally but I wouldn't do this too my player im coaching. I would coach him up. Then I will know he is ready for this type game. You guys play football. Use your knowledge and prospective of the game. I love knowledge of the game. All are welcome too comment. Lets talk Tennessee Ass Kicking Football. Go Vols! VFL ALWAYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I LOVE OUR TEAM. GO VOLNATION! LET ME HEAR YOU? ROCKY TOP BABY. THATS WHO WE ARE. ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE WOOOOOOOOO!
giphy-5.gif

I'm not you.
I know. I'm not allergic to facts or reason. I do not have cult like allegiance to particular players. I am Vol fan... not a fan of a player or coach.

I have been here. I have supported the starting or eventual starting qb each time.
That's a lie. Dormady beat JG out. He simply did. You ragged on him until he was replaced... and had surgery. He was the "eventual starter" and you hated him.

You support guys who sit the bench because of whatever agenda you have.
Yeah... shame on me for having a single "agenda"... UT winning and improving as a program. When a starter is as bad as JG has been... that agenda demands that you want him replaced.

I know. I'm not allergic to facts or reason. I do not have cult like allegiance to particular players. I am Vol fan... not a fan of a player or coach.

That's a lie. Dormady beat JG out. He simply did. You ragged on him until he was replaced... and had surgery. He was the "eventual starter" and you hated him.

Yeah... shame on me for having a single "agenda"... UT winning and improving as a program. When a starter is as bad as JG has been... that agenda demands that you want him replaced.
WHY do you waste your time with that clown? Seriously, why?

Dormady was the place holder. JG was the eventual permanent starter.

That is why QD left and JG was, tuh da, the starter.

Dormady was the place holder. JG was the eventual permanent starter.
Only because Jones never intended to play the guy who earned the job. He intended to play the son of his buddy... the guy he helped "market" so he'd be ranked higher.... as a "dual threat" QB.

That is why QD left and JG was, tuh da, the starter.
Really? Did Dormady tell you that? Did Jones? He wasn't great nor did he suck as bad as you tried to claim. But he was smart enough to know that Jones was biased and that no matter how badly he beat JG out... Jones would never accept it. For all we know, Jones recommended he leave for that very reason.

Only because Jones never intended to play the guy who earned the job. He intended to play the son of his buddy... the guy he helped "market" so he'd be ranked higher.... as a "dual threat" QB.

Really? Did Dormady tell you that? Did Jones? He wasn't great nor did he suck as bad as you tried to claim. But he was smart enough to know that Jones was biased and that no matter how badly he beat JG out... Jones would never accept it. For all we know, Jones recommended he leave for that very reason.

QD was bad. Has worse numbers. Got beat out. Then claimed injury

Whatever, still a waste of time IMO...
Who are you?

I honestly don't know how we can't plan for Bailey. Don't have to be dumb.

I'm totally down to go run heavy and have roll outs and quick passes in the passing game.

What we can't do is decide to go pass happy. The only way we beat Bama or hang with them (14 points or less Margin) is to have the running game rocking.

So will we give another QB a shot even though we all knew that JG wouldn’t do a damn thing on offense to start game?

The stupid coaching staff is missing an unprecedented opportunity by not playing Bailey and as far as that goes, every freshman.

Reactions: joevol33
QD was bad. Has worse numbers. Got beat out. Then claimed injury
Yeah ... UT's doctors approved him for surgery because he "claimed" an injury. The truth which I know you have no interest in... is that Dormady tried to play through an injury.

It isn't incidental that the two of them competed as closely as they did. Dormady struggled to keep the job at Central Michigan... and that's the kind of program JG should be playing for too. Jones successfully found some "good" MAC level QB's.

The SEC "juggernauts" have handed us our annual beat downs, UK not included in that juggernaut group but delivered a beat down none the less. Withthat in mind I think we see HB the rest of the season. Time for him to jump in and be serviceable and learn under a little fire. I understand not throwing him to the wolves vs BAMA. JG's Jekyll & Hyde routine has hopefully come to an end.

VN Store

Back