SI.com article on TN recruiting

I'm not sure about that but you may be right, I remember him saying how he was disappointed that Cut was leaving and how Tennessee was at or near the top of his list.

It isn't a big deal because he is wearing Scarlet and Gray now.

I'm not sure about that but you may be right, I remember him saying how he was disappointed that Cut was leaving and how Tennessee was at or near the top of his list.

It isn't a big deal because he is wearing Scarlet and Gray now.

That article above said that he more than likely would be going to OSU no matter what. Cut gave us a fighting chance.

In that article yes, but the article where he said UT was near the top was immediately after Cut left, not months after.

That article above said that he more than likely would be going to OSU no matter what. Cut gave us a fighting chance.

Idk how your looking at past articles, but just try to go to the ones as soon as Cut left... it might be in there.

Whoa, whoa, please take that last comment back.... that is as big of a diss as you can make. I wasn't trying to get an attitude, new coach just pisses me off.

I understand volball probably knows more than me, but I know for a fact that Pryor had Tennessee leading before Cut left for Duke.

NC hasn't been that bad lately. Maybe it's cause he hasn't been on here...maybe he decided to not post in everythread. I don't know, I'm just happy he's not "as" annoying.

They're giving him a Tebow package at tOSU. His passing stats weren't great for the number 1 HS prospect. I bet he's just an average QB with good rushing stats when it's all said and done.

NC hasn't been that bad lately. Maybe it's cause he hasn't been on here...maybe he decided to not post in everythread. I don't know, I'm just happy he's not "as" annoying.

I apologize, but you know how it is when you get riled up with nc... you've been there before.

Here at tOSU, this year they are going to run a Chris Leak and Tebow offense, with Pryor getting all of the red zone duties and goal line offense. OSU is going to be outright nasty this year, but can they beat an SEC team?

Here at tOSU, this year they are going to run a Chris Leak and Tebow offense, with Pryor getting all of the red zone duties and goal line offense. OSU is going to be outright nasty this year, but can they beat an SEC team?

They are gonna have him take dive plays like Tebow?

They're giving him a Tebow package at tOSU. His passing stats weren't great for the number 1 HS prospect. I bet he's just an average QB with good rushing stats when it's all said and done.

NC post!:p

But seriously, they will have a better chance this year than the last two. Pryor just running the ball with his speed is scary. I doubt he will be scary as a passer for a few years.

I definitely know how it is. I've tried to just ignore his posts for the most part. Oh well, no big deal. Everything is cool.

Alright cool. You have to ignore people's dumb comments from time to time to stay sane, but for the most part everyone on the Nation brings something good to the table.

If Cut were able to land elite QB prospects with ease, we wouldn't have had trouble landing them while he was on the Hill. Also, he wouldn't have had to use 3 QBs (all of which performed terribly) his final season at Ole Miss. Regardless, any recruiting steam he may have once had will completely evaporate after the upcoming season.

If Cut were able to land elite QB prospects with ease, we wouldn't have had trouble landing them while he was on the Hill. Also, he wouldn't have had to use 3 QBs (all of which performed terribly) his final season at Ole Miss. Regardless, any recruiting steam he may have once had will completely evaporate after the upcoming season.

Spurrier did good at Duke, but Cut is no Spurrier. I'd say he will get them closer to a winning season than they've had in a while. So they'll probably win 3 games instead of 1 and 2.

VN Store

Back