SI.com article on TN recruiting

Yes this class really is taking shape.....and there isn't a defensive tackle in the bunch....yet

This is kind of wild. This years class is already better than last years. Fulmer has really stepped it up and I think the new staff is more appealing to these recruits than Cut, Roper, and Luke. :)

I will agree with you new coach in the fact that this staff is more appealing that Roper and Luke, but I disagree in the Cut statement. Cutcliffe could recruit and land any top QB he wanted based on the fact of him coaching Peyton and Eli.

I can't wait to continue to get more great talent that is going to come to the Orange and bring a championship!

I will agree with you new coach in the fact that this staff is more appealing that Roper and Luke, but I disagree in the Cut statement. Cutcliffe could recruit and land any top QB he wanted based on the fact of him coaching Peyton and Eli.

I can't wait to continue to get more great talent that is going to come to the Orange and bring a championship!

Ummm...no.

Terrelle Pryor would be wearing orange next year if Cutcliffe had stayed at UT.

New Coach, you my friend are the retarded post padder....

Don't even get me started.

Ohio is right, Pryor would be a Vol if Cut was here, but it worked out for the best.

I agree, it really did work out for the best. I love the new staff a lot as of now. We haven't seen them coach yet, but they can recruit and sound like good people. I really can't wait to see the new offense on Saturday's.

Terrelle Pryor would be wearing orange next year if Cutcliffe had stayed at UT.

I don't know about that. I understand that the rumor was out there but that would have gone against everything that was said about his recruitment.

Reminds me of the Davenport situation this year, people might say we have a chance but every LSU fan says he is as much of a lock as anything.

That is really interesting, considering he came out and said Tennessee was his leader and would have probably ended up their until Cutcliffe left. Do you think it was any coincidence that he added DUKE to his list of schools. Seriously, stop talking.

I don't know about that. I understand that the rumor was out there but that wouldn't have gone against everything that was said about his recruitment.

Reminds me of the Davenport situation this year, people might say we have a chance but every LSU fan says he is as much of a lock as anything.

Living amongst all Buckeyes, everyone was more scared of Pryor going to Tennessee at the time than Michigan or WVU.

That is really interesting, considering he came out and said Tennessee was his leader and would have probably ended up their until Cutcliffe left. Do you think it was any coincidence that he added DUKE to his list of schools. Seriously, stop talking.

when did he ever say we were his leader. He never seriously considered Duke, he just being nice to Cutcliffe because they had formed a good relationship.

I remember reading an article on Govolsxtra as soon as Cut had left. It clearly stated that UT was his leader until he bolted to Duke.

Volball knows more about recuiting than you seeing as how he is a subsciber to rivals. Lose the attitude man, seriously, you're starting to become the new newcoach.

Volball knows more about recuiting than you seeing as how he is a subsciber to rivals. Lose the attitude man, seriously, you're starting to become the new newcoach.

Whoa, whoa, please take that last comment back.... that is as big of a diss as you can make. I wasn't trying to get an attitude, new coach just pisses me off.

I understand volball probably knows more than me, but I know for a fact that Pryor had Tennessee leading before Cut left for Duke.

VN Store

Back