Shooting in El Paso

So what’s actually funny here is you came out talking crap about those who don’t like NPR, which for the record I do, and are now backtracking.

I'm not backtracking at all. No one still in the El Paso hospital wanted to talk to Trump. That seems to be undisputed. The less than one-year old baby was shuttled in to meet with Trump. Undisputed. The baby is the same one whose mom and dad were killed. The baby's uncle (Tito) likes Trump, which we know from the npr interview. CNN says the baby was "forced" to come in. I don't know if that's true or false. If it's true, something had to happen between the npr interview and the Trump meeting (such as the grandfather being opposed, while Tito was in favor of the meeting). It could also be a false report from CNN. I just don't know and I'm not pretending to know.

I'm not backtracking at all. No one still in the El Paso hospital wanted to talk to Trump. That seems to be undisputed. The less than one-year old baby was shuttled in to meet with Trump. Undisputed. The baby is the same one whose mom and dad were killed. The baby's uncle (Tito) likes Trump, which we know from the npr interview. CNN says the baby was "forced" to come in. I don't know if that's true or false. If it's true, something had to happen between the npr interview and the Trump meeting (such as the grandfather being opposed, while Tito was in favor of the meeting). It could also be a false report from CNN. I just don't know and I'm not pretending to know.

You shut your filthy mouth !!! CNN does not give false reports . “Most Trusted Name In News “

Only you started out pretending to know, then shifted when you realized you really didn't know, and now seem offended for getting called on it.

Some of President Donald Trump's own aides conceded Thursday that his visits to two cities in mourning did not go as planned, as a new video revealed he bragged about crowd sizes while visiting patients at an El Paso hospital.
"That was some, that was some crowd," Trump said, according to cell phone video from one attendee. "And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was wonderful."
Maybe you can impeach him over this!

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Just to emphasize how mass shootings have become an epidemic that are increasing both in frequency and in how deadly they've become:

There have been 9 public mass shootings in American history that have resulted in the deaths of more than 20 people... 7 of them have occurred since April 17, 2007 (Virginia Tech) and 4 just since the Pulse Night Club shooting in Orlando on June 12, 2016. These events used to be shocking... not anymore.

Just to emphasize how mass shootings have become an epidemic that are increasing both in frequency and in how deadly they've become:

There have been 9 public mass shootings in American history that have resulted in the deaths of more than 20 people... 7 of them have occurred since April 17, 2007 (Virginia Tech) and 4 just since the Pulse Night Club shooting in Orlando on June 12, 2016. These events used to be shocking... not anymore.

They are still shocking.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

I wondered when someone else was going to bring this to the board. I mentioned it a few days ago after reading a quote from El Paso law enforcement.

Has the shooter claimed the manifesto yet?

According to that LEO a few days ago, at that point in time the shooter had accepted responsibility for everything except the manifesto so I'm still wondering if he even wrote it. It was initially loaded onto Instagram, then 4Chan and from there to 8Chan.

I wondered when someone else was going to bring this to the board. I mentioned it a few days ago after reading a quote from El Paso law enforcement.

Has the shooter claimed the manifesto yet?

According to that LEO a few days ago, at that point in time the shooter had accepted responsibility for everything except the manifesto so I'm still wondering if he even wrote it. It was initially loaded onto Instagram, then 4Chan and from there to 8Chan.

I'm sure as time goes forward more information will come out. Takes time to prove the idiot was an idiot.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
View attachment 216892
Gun nut films himself walking into Walmart with assault weapon and 100 rounds
Customers fled a Baton Rouge Walmart in panic on Tuesday when police said guns were drawn during an argument in the customer service line — initially reported to police as an active shooter.
The spate of troubling incidents have come after Patrick Crusius gunned down parents and kids in a packed Walmart in El Paso on Saturday.
I winder where he got an 'assault weapon'.

So are you trying to blame democrats because an ultra right wing guy got angry at democrat policy arguments?

I'm not trying to blame anyone for a mass shooting..........take it up with Jack Murphy the guy who said it.
Lol.........I suppose you can't read and understand English now days from people tweeting stuff.
I didn't tweet that.

Well the interesting thing is that McConnels account got locked when he showed protesters outside his house. Those same protesters were shouting and threatening him. Of course all their Tweets were sane and docile so nothing happened to them

Twatter is private company, they can do as they please and the RNC pulling ad spending isn't going to change anything.

Someone said it earlier, Trump closing his account would probably hurt twatter the most.

VN Store

Back