Shooting in El Paso

Dems had 60k less and Republicans had 2 million more vote than they did in 2012. They came out of the woodwork for Trump. What other extreme group are you going to recruit?

Guess we all wait and see how many non voters in 2016 decide to get out and vote.

Some of President Donald Trump's own aides conceded Thursday that his visits to two cities in mourning did not go as planned, as a new video revealed he bragged about crowd sizes while visiting patients at an El Paso hospital.
"That was some, that was some crowd," Trump said, according to cell phone video from one attendee. "And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto. Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot, they said his crowd was wonderful."

People just weren't excited about Hillary on the D side. There was more turnout for Trump than any election after 2000 for the R's. People must like the drama Trump brings. Mindless drama.
There's not anybody on the Democratic stage this time to get excited about.

Third Walmart in 4 days??

They're full of smelly Trump supporters...

"So let's discuss a text that hits home for me," Goodlatte said. "On August 26, 2016, you texted Ms. Page 'Just went to a Southern Virginia Walmart. I could smell the Trump support.' And smell is in capital letters, all capital letters. What does Trump support smell like Mr. Strzok?"

1565321690425.jpeg
Gun nut films himself walking into Walmart with assault weapon and 100 rounds
Customers fled a Baton Rouge Walmart in panic on Tuesday when police said guns were drawn during an argument in the customer service line — initially reported to police as an active shooter.
The spate of troubling incidents have come after Patrick Crusius gunned down parents and kids in a packed Walmart in El Paso on Saturday.

Like I said, I don't know what happened between the npr interview and shuttling the baby in. Npr didn't talk to the father. Maybe he was opposed to taking the baby in.
So what’s actually funny here is you came out talking crap about those who don’t like NPR, which for the record I do, and are now backtracking.

View attachment 216892
Gun nut films himself walking into Walmart with assault weapon and 100 rounds
Customers fled a Baton Rouge Walmart in panic on Tuesday when police said guns were drawn during an argument in the customer service line — initially reported to police as an active shooter.
The spate of troubling incidents have come after Patrick Crusius gunned down parents and kids in a packed Walmart in El Paso on Saturday.

This probably isn’t the story you want to attack pro gun folks on

VN Store

Back