Shooting in El Paso

I suspected that could be your only answer when you are so partisan that you blame all republicans .
I don't suppose you're not going to vote Trump. Cool story bro. Says alot about your partisan character to the point you were even blaming democrats for not putting up a better candidate the last time.

I don't suppose you're not going to vote Trump. Cool story bro. Says alot about your partisan character to the point you were even blaming democrats for not putting up a better candidate the last time.

I don’t believe I’ve ever said one way or another . I don’t vote partisan , I vote politician . I concede the fact that they will all screw me over so I make a decision based on the one that will screw me over the least . So far your batting lineup sucks and they all seem to be trying to get on base with a walk .

Trump is a **** candidate who just happens to be better than anyone that ran as a Democrat last time. He’s still garbage and still better than anyone that realistically has a chance to be the Democrat nominee

Reactions: 37L1
mle190810c20190810124909.jpg

Family of couple who Died protecting their baby from Walmart gunman say they received DEATH THREATS after meeting President Trump when he visited El Paso Hospital in wake of shooting

The family of the young couple who died protecting their baby from the El Paso gunman say they have received death threats after they met with Donald Trump.

A picture of the president went viral in the wake of the mass shooting at the Walmartafter it showed first lady Melania holding little Paul Anchondo as POTUS smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Among the family members in the photo was the baby's uncle, Tito Anchondo, a Trump supporter who said he had received death threats.

'We should be coming together as a country at this time instead of threatening each other with hate messages,' he said.

Anchondo said on Friday that Trump 'was just there to give his condolences and he was just being a human being'.

He added: 'Is it that hard to try and understand that a family is trying to not be sad at a moment like this? We're trying to be as strong as we can. My brother is gone.'

17197360-7349927-image-a-70_1565642203493.jpg

Donald and Melania Trump met the two-month-old baby whose parents Jordan and Andre Anchondo died while shielding him from gunfire during the El Paso shooting. Andre's brother Tito, left, said he had received death threats after meeting the president

Two-month-old Paul's parents, Andre and Jordan Anchondo, were among 22 killed and about two dozen wounded when a gunman opened fire on August 3 inside a Walmart packed with shoppers.

Authorities say Jordan Ancondo, 25, was shielding the baby, while her 24-year-old husband shielded them both. The boy, believed to be the youngest survivor of the massacre, suffered broken fingers.

Miracle baby of El Paso's family say they received DEATH THREATS because they met with Trump | Daily Mail Online

This is massively awesome.

Not only due to them exercising 2A but how the heck are the dems going to work around a justification for taking guns away from these folks.

They sure don't fall into the dems rhetoric spewing of legal gun owners are bad people.

Where do you get your talking points or do you have something to back that up?

You're just one right wing talking point.

I’m not. I didn’t last time either.
That’s why you are just as much a part of the problem as the Trumpers.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Fox News poll: Trump disapproval rises to near record

Fifty-nine percent of voters in the poll say they are unhappy with the way things are going in the country.

The same proportion say the president is "tearing the country apart," compared to only 31 percent who say he is "drawing the country together.

The redhat number are steady at 31%.
Tearing the country apart? Maybe those folks should find somewhere else that's more inclusive? It's a small world now, plenty of options.

Nah..was looking for some more virtue signaling and gun control/confiscation insanity
There was plenty virtue signaling. Here is one from or resident cop while this was going on.
According to Wikipedia, there have been 246 fatalities at the hands of an active shooter in 2019. In the entire United States.

In Chicago, for the same period, the number of gun-related homicides is 309. That's just Chicago. Only one of the Top 5 "murder cities" in the U.S.

Of those, 278...or approximately 90%, are "young black males". So one city in the U.S. has a higher gun-related murder rate than all of the active-shooter incidents...in the entire nation...over the same time frame. With 90% of the victims being black males.

Am I missing something here? Was there a BLM rally in Chicago that the media didn't cover? Was Elijah Cummings busy elsewhere? Were Al and Jessie on a diplomatic mission to North Korea? Did Liz, Kamala, Pete, Bernie, and Cory get stranded in a snowstorm in El Paso?

Hillary? Barack? Anybody? 278 "young black males" have been shot to death in Chicago. This year. So far.

Where's the outrage? Did I miss the press conference, the speech, or the rally? Liz? Is Michael Brown more important than 278 others who share his ethnicity? Is it only "murder" if a cop pulls the trigger? Do only certain black lives matter? If so, then you can at least claim to have made the monthly mandatory FBI UCR reports much easier to file. Just check the block for "Black Male victim - does not count", and move on to the next category.

All Lives Matter. But...apparently...only to those of us who hold life itself sacred. If you're just counting votes, well....gotta draw the line somewhere.

And apparently, "young black males in Chicago" fail to make the cut.

VN Store

Back