Shooting at a church in Sutherland springs Texas

messed up situation. thoughts and prayers to those involved. reading the age of the dead ranges from 5 to 72.

Thoughts and prayers..thoughts and prayers..These people WERE praying presumably ..how the hell are more prayers going to help the dead. Thoughts and prayers will not accomplish anything. However, confiscating guns from domestic abusers...You beat on your wife and kids???---you have disqualified yourself of the privilege of owning a firearm.

Reactions: 2 people
Thoughts and prayers..thoughts and prayers..These people WERE praying presumably ..how the hell are more prayers going to help the dead. Thoughts and prayers will not accomplish anything. However, confiscating guns from domestic abusers...You beat on your wife and kids???---you have disqualified yourself of the privilege of owning a firearm.

That is already a law. Carry on.

Reactions: 1 person
Would that not show up in the background check?

This is one of those things that even every 2A guy can get behind. I've got zero issues with the system for BGC's doing a better job of catching people that are barred from buying and, better still, when people are caught illegally buying/possessing firearms we legally bust their chops...hard.

Reactions: 2 people
You folks have a nice day. I'm leaving the beach early and heading back to Tennessee. My father-in-law is not doing well with his bladder cancer, and my wife needs help. Gotta go.

Travel safe 72. Btw, I like cape San blas area.

You know how we can do this easily? Make domestic violence a felony, where oh where is the cry for that?

sounds like you are going to run around and start collecting the guns then?

and there is already a law.
he already broke that law.
no one is saying he personally should have had a gun.

its so dang ironic that you are crying for a law already in place. and it being a law that the stupid redneck gun owners know about, but not the heavily educated liberals.

Reactions: 4 people
Does anyone know what kind of "rifle" was used by the church neighbor, Stephen Willeford, to bring the matter to a conclusion?

Does anyone know what kind of "rifle" was used by the church neighbor, Stephen Willeford, to bring the matter to a conclusion?

The shooting had ended and the guy was walking out of the church when confronted.

Please do not help spread the false narrative that the passerby saved the day by shooting the guy. The only way that could be true is if the guy was going to attack somewhere else later, and there is zero evidence of that.

Reactions: 3 people
It is my understanding - by reading what I can find - that the gunman was shooting at neighbors and those observing at a distance when he was "engaged" whatever that means by Mr. Willeford. If you can point to some verification different than that so be it.

The shooting had ended and the guy was walking out of the church when confronted.

Please do not help spread the false narrative that the passerby saved the day by shooting the guy. The only way that could be true is if the guy was going to attack somewhere else later, and there is zero evidence of that.

Don’t go full retard yet. He was chased away. If he had intended on ending it at the church he would have ended it at the church.

How do you know what that fool was going to do?
Witnesses have said he exchanged fire with neighbor. That doesn't sound like quitting.

You think he was done killing?

How do you know what that fool was going to do?
Witnesses have said he exchanged fire with neighbor. That doesn't sound like quitting.

How do you know? What evidence do you have that he was going to go on to some other location and shoot other people? What evidence do you have that he could have done so?

How do you know? What evidence do you have that he was going to go on to some other location and shoot other people? What evidence do you have that he could have done so?

What evidence do you have that he wasn't?

VN Store

Back