Seriously, I think the Vols have a chance

I don’t think Fl is as good as people think. They lost A&M.....we beat Mizz. I think we can run on them and keep it close til the end.

No you don't; you're posting this just in case it happens so you can say you called it.

But since you went there.....what does "they lost A&M" mean? TAMU is #5 and their only loss is Alabama. What does us beating Mizzou have to do with anything?

Reactions: QU1ZE and 'Boro-vol
No you don't; you're posting this just in case it happens so you can say you called it.

But since you went there.....what does "they lost A&M" mean? TAMU is #5 and their only loss is Alabama. What does us beating Mizzou have to do with anything?
tenor (5).gif
His logic😂

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
Pitts will have a career game . Florida will score 27 by half .
Final
Florida 48
Pruitts 17

The problem is I think Tennessee can do this and still do something like score 13 points

Yup. When UT has moved the ball, they have managed to shoot themselves in the foot to avoid scoring points. UT needs touchdowns, not FGs, to have a chance.

Reactions: feathersax
Would be a smart strategy. Florida gave up 205 rushing yards to aTm and lost. They also gave up 208 to Arkansas and 159 to Kentucky. So it can be done.

None of that matters.
This is UT vs Florida.
The Gators will suddenly become a stout and opportunistic defense.

Offensively....Kadurrius Toney will have a field day.

55-3 Florida. Something really bad like that.

UF will be wearing blue helmets.. so I put that as a positive mark in favor of the Vols. The helmets look cool, but teams that wear alternate unis lose

Lets see, going against one of Florida's all-time best offense's - minus a key lineman who got kicked off the team this very week. Starting a QB that can't do RPO - but will run those plays anyway, has more Pick 6's than TD's since week 3. Playing a rookie QB - who its hoped gets enough line protection to keep from getting hurt. And touting a run game - based off one game to a 5-3 team - until Florida stacks the box because they can't stretch the field with pass completions. Yep, optimism.

I get the optimism but I would say our chances are better against A and M and Vanderbilt than UK. If we are within 14 points I would be shocked.

We’re gonna lose by whatever score UF chooses but if you want optimism...

It needs to be sleeting and snowing and as cold as possible. O line needs to show up pissed off and wanting a fight. HB needs to be a lot better than Pruitt could admit and our run game nearly perfect. Refs decide to avoid the screw job and call a clean game. Mix all of that together and we got a shot assuming UF has an off day too.

Want better odds in the future? Hire a proven HC. Someone with dynamic offensive ability and able to do more with less. A good to great recruiter that knows how to get fit as well as talent. Someone with SEC experience that has beaten people like Mullen and Saban.

It needs to be cold Saturday but in the future it needs to be Freezing.

Wait, didn't someone on here trade out a loss to KY for a win over FLA earlier in the season? So if we beat Fla, is that poster a hero or despicable?

Reactions: 901 Orange
If HB starts, plays well, & wins he would be at instant GOAT status. Highly unlikely but what a story that would be.

VN Store

Back