Seriously, I think the Vols have a chance

I hope you’re right. There defense ain’t playing like they usually do. But Florida is trying to make a playoff statement in case there are any top 4 losses. They WILL hang 45+ points

giphy.gif

Only way I can see it being close is if weather turns really bad, 20 mph wind with freezing rain and temps in the 20’s. That would be an an obstacle to any passing.

Reactions: tim and Rickyvol77
Only way I can see it being close is if weather turns really bad, 20 mph wind with freezing rain and temps in the 20’s. That would be an an obstacle to any passing.
I’m not sure if you’re saying Tennessee would have an advantage in bad weather because of its running game. But Florida is only 16 yards per game behind Tennessee. And actually averages more yards per carry than Tennessee.

Reactions: Jaws
If we have long, drawn out drives that end in touchdowns it’ll play in our favor. They’re gonna score, might as well do what we can to keep their offense off the field.

Thanks OP I needed a good laugh. No seriously. I was feeling down tonight but this made me chuckle inside.

Reactions: Flovol
If we have long, drawn out drives that end in touchdowns it’ll play in our favor. They’re gonna score, might as well do what we can to keep their offense off the field.
Yep they are probably gonna score every time they get the ball. KY did decent at containing them for the first half but they couldn’t hold up. We need to control the clock for 4 quarters and hope for a few turnovers to have a chance.

Watched the Gators all season.

Trask is better than advertised and could have been better the previous two weeks when he had Kyle Pitts at TE. Pitts appears to score a minimum of three TDs a game; that's not including all the other weapons the Gators have, plus special teams. Vol secondary has more holes than Swiss cheese. Unless it snows and is 20 degrees at kickoff, it will be in the Gators favor.

Reactions: bullpen1
I also have a chance of winning the Powerball lottery. A 1 in 292.2 million chance, but technically still a chance.

DDB6502B-6EC3-426F-B1B9-347232677F2D.gif

VN Store

Back