Screw Arkansas fans

BigOrangePaddy

Sorry guys. I know this is a vols football board, but this annoying fanbase has been relentlessly badmouthing vols all over the internet ever since we beat them in basketball in Knoxville this year.

And i mean it's relentless. And they acted like they won the NBA championship with their elite 8 appearance and now they are on top of the world after seeing our great baseball team lose in our only wooded bat baseball game. Imagine if these guys ever obtained Bama level success in anything. They would be beyond unbearable.

Oh i wish we could play them in football this year just for the laughs. Would be a great game that i think we would win by 10 plus points. If any closeted arky fan is reading...this is Crunch and you will NEVER be anything close to the overall program that Tennessee is.

They seem to be like GA fans. Get a little success and they think they are great and will dominate for the next 20 yrs. Also, its a fan base starved for something good in sports. TN is having the sports success right now they are jealous of. Don't let it get under your skin. Talk is cheap.

Facts. They are an also ran as a program overall. UGA fans have also become a bit intolerable of late, but at least they actually have a real program with good history to back it up.

Pains me to say that because the only other teams that i despise more than UGA are Bama and Florida for obvious reasons.

Arkansas is literally a poor man's Kentucky though lmao. Little barking Chihuahuas.

Meh, it’s just younger fans in general are obnoxious. You take a Bama fan that was a fan before Saban got there and most of them are cool, at least for a Bama fan. Most Arkansas fans I know are okay also. Florida and Georgia are about the most obnoxious universally.

We do need to start beating them when we cross them in football though. The last time we played them they weren’t a good team, and we started off striping them and let them come back. That was the 2020 season.

The time before that was 2015 when we should have beaten them by 30+ and we played like absolute trash. I think they just came off a loss to Toledo.

Then there was 2011… the infamous kick return. Granted they were a good team then, but we gotta end this streak.

We do need to start beating them when we cross them in football though. The last time we played them they weren’t a good team, and we started off striping them and let them come back. That was the 2020 season.

The time before that was 2015 when we should have beaten them by 30+ and we played like absolute trash. I think they just came off a loss to Toledo.

Then there was 2011… the infamous kick return. Granted they were a good team then, but we gotta end this streak.
That 2015 Arkansas team was sporting a 3 game losing streak when they came to Knoxville. They were 1-3 on the year.

Things that are more interesting than trash talk from an Arkansas fan:

LinkedIn push alerts
Fart noises when you scoot a chair
Reruns of The View
Hangnails
Shoelaces that won't stay tied
Pondering where dust comes from
Choosing cheese at the grocery store
Fixed. Never watch The View to begin with, much less a rerun. I'd rather chew on tinfoil while licking a wall socket.

This has literally been our worst stretch in program history man....come on now. Besides the two years of prime Dobbs, beating Tennessee has been nothing to write home about.

Thank god we FINALLY have a real athletic director and coach again.

Fulmer was good as a coach here but in my mind he will never be forgiven for all the internal BS politics he created after his tenure and his little AD stunt.... hiring Pruitt when we had finally found a tad bit of stability roster wise under Butch and desperately needed a real coach.

But that was the past and Tennessee is on the upswing again. Damn it feels good to be a Vol!!!

Serious question. Why do some of you worry about what other fan bases think?

Talking trash and playful banter to other fan bases is half the fun of being a fan imo.

I am not sure you realize just how Volsessed arky fans have become across the internet this year. I honestly can't think of anything in recent history that compares.

But on top of that, they genuinely believe they are a better overall program than us. The delusion is strong with them. We are an SEC blueblood. They are not. Period.

Facts. They are an also ran as a program overall. UGA fans have also become a bit intolerable of late, but at least they actually have a real program with good history to back it up.

Pains me to say that because the only other teams that i despise more than UGA are Bama and Florida for obvious reasons.

Arkansas is literally a poor man's Kentucky though lmao. Little barking Chihuahuas.
Calling Georgia fans "a little intolerable" is like calling the Pope "a little Catholic"

VN Store

Back