Screw Arkansas fans

Explain in detail why Vols fans should care about what Arkansas fans think or say? I mean, why rent them studio apartment space in our heads? They can only pay in 5oz packets of crackling, why should we care about them?

The BaseVols have been the talk of the country not just the SEC. In my opinion, Arkansas fans are threatened by Vitello’s success and UT’s willingness to upgrade facilities and pay coaches. With the consecutive game winning streak as long as it was and longer than they ever accomplished, and the SEC streak to start the season is still going and the longest ever, you would have to expect them to act like they achieved something when UT loses to anybody. As many posters have said, UT lives free in their heads.
Ignore them. We may play them in the SEC tournament. When it is all over and done in June, let’s see where Arkansas and UT are.

Reactions: feathersax
This has literally been our worst stretch in program history man....come on now. Besides the two years of prime Dobbs, beating Tennessee has been nothing to write home about.

Thank god we FINALLY have a real athletic director and coach again.

Fulmer was good as a coach here but in my mind he will never be forgiven for all the internal BS politics he created after his tenure and his little AD stunt.... hiring Pruitt when we had finally found a tad bit of stability roster wise under Butch and desperately needed a real coach.

But that was the past and Tennessee is on the upswing again. Damn it feels good to be a Vol!!!

Yeah but I’m saying, Arkansas beat us during prime Dobbs lol. Should have never happened.

Yeah but I’m saying, Arkansas beat us during prime Dobbs lol. Should have never happened.
Arkansas I believe had a 150 more rushing yds than us but agreed never should have lost 24-20
Should have beat Florida weak prior but NO Grier made huge 4th down and our D was in prevent D

I never minded Arkansas. Now I despise them for all the reasons you just mentioned. I don't know where this obnoxious ass fan base came from overnight lol but they're probably the most delusional fan base in the SEC right now.

Last edited:
I know several who played for the Hogs and a few who coached at Arkansas. They are fine and fun to have discussions with. BUT...what I see from many Hog fans appears to be insecurity about being accepted in the SEC. It seems they constantly feel the need to "prove themselves worthy of the SEC". As I've said before...I am fine with them and think they are a valued member of the SEC...I just wished some in their fanbase could accept it as well. They have ZERO competition in the state of Ark and should always being the top HOG there. JMO

Sorry guys. I know this is a vols football board, but this annoying fanbase has been relentlessly badmouthing vols all over the internet ever since we beat them in basketball in Knoxville this year.

And i mean it's relentless. And they acted like they won the NBA championship with their elite 8 appearance and now they are on top of the world after seeing our great baseball team lose in our only wooded bat baseball game. Imagine if these guys ever obtained Bama level success in anything. They would be beyond unbearable.

Oh i wish we could play them in football this year just for the laughs. Would be a great game that i think we would win by 10 plus points. If any closeted arky fan is reading...this is Crunch and you will NEVER be anything close to the overall program that Tennessee is.
Is this a serious post?...I mean are you REALLY paying attention to Arkansas fans?? ...Why exactly?...I honest to god have never paid any attention to them as they have never deserved to be paid attention to....Hilarious

When Danny Ford was the Arkansas coach he was caught on camera saying that he hoped a TN player would tear up a knee.

The pig calling cheer fits them well.
I remember that. Instead of attempting a last minute red zone touchdown to make a blowout even bigger , Fulmer had Manning take multiple knees to turn over possession without attempting to score a TD or kick a FG. Ford responded to this class act by Fulmer to wish Manning would blow out his knee.

That is just gross, haha. Daddy was an ASU grad bf going to Korea. Several family members are Arky grads. Don't wish them ill, but don't wish them well either.

Reactions: jdogvol
I learned a long time ago in business that if your competitors are talking about you and complaining, you’re doing your job and you’re in their heads. The worst possible thing is to be irrelevant with nobody concerned about you. Let the pigs talk. I like it.

Sorry guys. I know this is a vols football board, but this annoying fanbase has been relentlessly badmouthing vols all over the internet ever since we beat them in basketball in Knoxville this year.

And i mean it's relentless. And they acted like they won the NBA championship with their elite 8 appearance and now they are on top of the world after seeing our great baseball team lose in our only wooded bat baseball game. Imagine if these guys ever obtained Bama level success in anything. They would be beyond unbearable.

Oh i wish we could play them in football this year just for the laughs. Would be a great game that i think we would win by 10 plus points. If any closeted arky fan is reading...this is Crunch and you will NEVER be anything close to the overall program that Tennessee is.

UT lost because they had to use wooden bats? What was the other team using?

Let them have their 15-minutes every three decades. I assure you that our football fanbase will go very extra if we can get on track.

Our baseball team really got into Arkansas fans heads after the series last year in Knoxville. They did not take well to our team and the whole spat between Vitello and their head coach.

Honestly I don't take Arkansas seriously in anything. Their school, their state, their movie, and everything about them is just irrelevant. I'm not sure they really exist or if there is a state over there. No one cares. They could dissapear and no one would notice.They aren't worth my time or anyone's time. Honestly, I don't even know why they are in the SEC.

Meh, it’s just younger fans in general are obnoxious. You take a Bama fan that was a fan before Saban got there and most of them are cool, at least for a Bama fan. Most Arkansas fans I know are okay also. Florida and Georgia are about the most obnoxious universally.
No, most of them are not cool.

I never minder Arkansas. Now I despise them for all the reasons you just mentioned. I don't know where this obnoxious ass fan base came from overnight lol but they're probably the most delusional fan base in the SEC right now.
The old Little Rock Arkansas fans are terrific people. The disgusting Arkansas fan has emerged with the growth of NW Arkansas. There is a distinct change in that fanbase, and the current hog fans are mostly vile people.

Reactions: TitanicVolz

VN Store

Back