Screw Arkansas fans

Our baseball team really got into Arkansas fans heads after the series last year in Knoxville. They did not take well to our team and the whole spat between Vitello and their head coach.

Honestly I don't take Arkansas seriously in anything. Their school, their state, their movie, and everything about them is just irrelevant. I'm not sure they really exist or if there is a state over there. No one cares. They could dissapear and no one would notice.They aren't worth my time or anyone's time. Honestly, I don't even know why they are in the SEC.

I am all for trading Arkansas for Virginia Tech or Florida State even. **** Arkansas. They never win anything significant in anything.

Reactions: ButchPlz
The fiancé is from Texarkana. Seems close enough to screwing an Arkansas fan

I remember that. Instead of attempting a last minute red zone touchdown to make a blowout even bigger , Fulmer had Manning take multiple knees to turn over possession without attempting to score a TD or kick a FG. Ford responded to this class act by Fulmer to wish Manning would blow out his knee.
Actually it was Heath Shuler he said that about”it was the 1993 game in Little Rock I was there and had it recorded as well!!!

Sorry guys. I know this is a vols football board, but this annoying fanbase has been relentlessly badmouthing vols all over the internet ever since we beat them in basketball in Knoxville this year.

And i mean it's relentless. And they acted like they won the NBA championship with their elite 8 appearance and now they are on top of the world after seeing our great baseball team lose in our only wooded bat baseball game. Imagine if these guys ever obtained Bama level success in anything. They would be beyond unbearable.

Oh i wish we could play them in football this year just for the laughs. Would be a great game that i think we would win by 10 plus points. If any closeted arky fan is reading...this is Crunch and you will NEVER be anything close to the overall program that Tennessee is.
I don’t really care. It’s Arkansas..

Meh, it’s just younger fans in general are obnoxious. You take a Bama fan that was a fan before Saban got there and most of them are cool, at least for a Bama fan. Most Arkansas fans I know are okay also. Florida and Georgia are about the most obnoxious universally.
Bama has the worst fan base in all of college sports. Always have, always will. The state is in process now of building a highway from mobile to Tuscaloosa to shorten the drive time to the university. Old, young, they're all the same. The only tolerable fans they have are the elderly fans that have been around for years. Most are bandwagon fans that will jump off when they fall from the top. Already see more UGA gear in southeastern tennessee that has replaced the bama gear.

Bama has the worst fan base in all of college sports. Always have, always will. The state is in process now of building a highway from mobile to Tuscaloosa to shorten the drive time to the university. Old, young, they're all the same. The only tolerable fans they have are the elderly fans that have been around for years. Most are bandwagon fans that will jump off when they fall from the top. Already see more UGA gear in southeastern tennessee that has replaced the bama gear.

Georgia and Bama gear should be banned in the state of Tennessee or AT LEAST Knoxville. wtf.

Young squires, young squires… No others are as vehement in trash talking their own team as Georgia fans and as quick to threaten violence towards any outsiders doing the same. They’ve been this odd since before the birth of any soul alive today.

Arkansas was considered quirky when they were in the old SWC. Once they joined the SEC, they became the cousins one doesn’t think about or speak of without prompting. Yes, the pigs have defeated the Vols on the gridiron, but the Vols have beaten them twice as many times. Compare the two programs on Winsipedia and be content.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Bammers are Bammers. Pity them. Teach your kids to give them a wide berth. When forced to interact, be on your best behavior and as brief as possible.

Reactions: feathersax
You take a Bama fan that was a fan before Saban got there and most of them are cool, .
Au contraire. They are civil as long as they are winning. I've lived in Bama since the Stallings days. Bama fans were by far the most obnoxious and delusional fan base then. They will be again after Saban retires. This is the same fan base that ran off a coach after a 10-2 season and tie for the SEC championship. They were vicious to Vol fans when Fulmer was kicking their butts.

Born and raised in TN but thru career jobs have lived in FL, GA, and AL, where I currently live. I still rank GA fans most intolerable followed by FL. Lived in FL in the late 80's and 90's when the rivalry was hot. Bama fans younger than 35 see TN as just another easy game for them and the game doesn't really raise much interest. Only the older crowd still see it as a rivalry game. GA fans just suck all the time.

Agree with your comment LAVol1. Bama has been winning for the most part since I have lived here so all may change if TN starts beating them again.

Reactions: feathersax
Sorry guys. I know this is a vols football board, but this annoying fanbase has been relentlessly badmouthing vols all over the internet ever since we beat them in basketball in Knoxville this year.

And i mean it's relentless. And they acted like they won the NBA championship with their elite 8 appearance and now they are on top of the world after seeing our great baseball team lose in our only wooded bat baseball game. Imagine if these guys ever obtained Bama level success in anything. They would be beyond unbearable.

Oh i wish we could play them in football this year just for the laughs. Would be a great game that i think we would win by 10 plus points. If any closeted arky fan is reading...this is Crunch and you will NEVER be anything close to the overall program that Tennessee is.
Grow up

Bammers are Bammers. Pity them. Teach your kids to give them a wide berth. When forced to interact, be on your best behavior and as brief as possible.
To give you an example of a Bammer....my neighbor is a Bammer. I was watching the Gator Bowl when we were playing Indiana. All of a sudden I am getting texts from my Bammer neighbor trolling me about the game. I texted back. "Hey. We are not even playing you. We are playing the Hoosiers." When we finally won the game, I texted back.."How about them Vols? GBO!" My neighbor was silent. Bammers are gonna Bammer. I cannot cheer for Bama on anything. I even want us to beat them at basket weaving. Even my mom..."Momcat", hates Bama and she's not a sports enthusiast.

Drive across the state of Arkansas while stopping at convenience stores and it’ll all make sense.

VN Store

Back