'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

We need to keep recruiting Dutch Fork High.
Bryce Thompson (Best CB on the team)
Jalin Hyatt ( Fastest WR on our team 2020)

For those that are not familiar, Dutch Fork is headed up by Tom Knotts. Knotts built Independence High School in Charlotte NC into a national powerhouse back in the 2000's. And now he's doing that at Dutch Fork. If Muschamp isn't smart enough to recruit from there, then so be it.

I don’t get the concern about Hyatt being small. He’s about the same size as Henry Ruggs and bigger than Devonta smith when they came out of high school

People said the same thing about Desean Jackson. If you can get off the line (today's rules make that much easier) consistently then you can be 180 lbs, lightening fast, and dominate.

This kid isn't even playing at full speed yet.
Wait till he has to go up against Bryce, Alontae and George in practice. This dude is going to open our whole offense

Really
When was this lol
He’s an idiot
Not sayin this didn’t happen but what would be the point of Muschump sayin this. Better yet even bringing him in the office to say it. Seems like a lose lose situation.
Right after he camped at SC. They were looking at him as a DB but it was said that really happened and turned the whole family off of South Carolina.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Looks like a day 1 starter considering all that we lose
Do we know if he’s an EE? Think that helps his chances to get more early run if he can get a whole spring and summer in the weight room. I think the size concerns are ridiculous regarding his potential, but durability may be a concern come SEC play.

As I can agree with you that speed kills. Does he have the body control and hands to catch the ball? It’s taken nearly three years for me NOT to squeamish every time the balls thrown Josh Palmers way
I get that..Palmer had a good 2nd half against Kentucky, but he had some awful drive killing drops just the game before. With his speed he could really be one of the best WRs in CFB but he drops or misplays sooo many passes...🤦‍♂️

Lets hope he keeps developing and making great catches like that TD against UK...cause we really need him to be the man next year. We are gonna miss JJ and MC.

I get that..Palmer had a good 2nd half against Kentucky, but he had some awful drive killing drops just the game before. With his speed he could really be one of the best WRs in CFB but he drops or misplays sooo many passes...🤦‍♂️

Lets hope he keeps developing and making great catches like that TD against UK...cause we really need him to be the man next year. We are gonna miss JJ and MC.
Agree !

Press coverage in the sec at 160 will be tough. No doubt he’ll gain some weight but his speed is elite. I think Auburn had or has a guy like him they use on swings and reverses.

Reactions: NashVolDavis

VN Store

Back