'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Is that fast?

Oh yeah. Anything sub 11 is smoking fast, the NCAA championships had 4 men that ran slower. I mean he's obviously not a track star, so comparing his times to Coleman isn't truly fair...

Fastest U18 time this year in the 100m was 10.26 by Devon Jackson, fastest 200m was 20.32 by Sinesipho Dambile

In other words...if Jalin ran a 10.46 100m or 21.14 200m in a national event he'd be in the top 18 fastest Under 18 times in the world right now. (yes, world)

Oh yeah. Anything sub 11 is smoking fast, the NCAA championships had 4 men that ran slower. I mean he's obviously not a track star, so comparing his times to Coleman isn't truly fair...

Fastest U18 time this year in the 100m was 10.26 by Devon Jackson, fastest 200m was 20.32 by Sinesipho Dambile

In other words...if Jalin ran a 10.46 100m or 21.14 200m in a national event he'd be in the top 18 fastest Under 18 times in the world right now. (yes, world)
WHOA

Palmer is the main guy, but Brandon Johnson should be a huge asset.

Can Gibbs emrbace the position? He was the best WR in the state of Georgia his SR year...
Keyton could make a huge jump.
Tillman has talent.

Hyatt and Calloway are going to add the speed.

Yeah, I like what we have.
dat speed tho

Dobbs went from 4.93 to 4.63 (laser timed) in his 4 years here with Botch & co.

I think Hyatt might get a bit faster honestly.
Yep.

Of course having nothing between you and 5 giant defensive players zoned in on you like feeding time, except for that OL, was good incentive 😅

They were really very similar to matadors. 1 quick Ole' and then out of the way.

As the saying goes, "he so fast when he turns off the light he's in bed before the light goes out"
This reminded me of the joke about the 3 little boys arguing who had the fastest Dad:

1st boy: My dad is so fast he can hit a golf ball 300 yards and get to the ball in the fairway before the ball stops rolling.
2nd boy: My dad is so fast that he can hit a homerun and get to center field and catch the ball before it goes over the fence.
3rd boy: My dad is so fast that his quitting time at work is 5:00pm and he gets home at 4:30pm every day.

This reminded me of the joke about the 3 little boys arguing who had the fastest Dad:

1st boy: My dad is so fast he can hit a golf ball 300 yards and get to the ball in the fairway before the ball stops rolling.
2nd boy: My dad is so fast that he can hit a homerun and get to center field and catch the ball before it goes over the fence.
3rd boy: My dad is so fast that his quitting time at work is 5:00pm and he gets home at 4:30pm every day.

Thanks... my wife and I got a good laugh out of this one!

I need help.

Has to be said again that Will Muschamp brought this kid into his office and told him personally that he would never be a P5 player.

Not sayin this didn’t happen but what would be the point of Muschump sayin this. Better yet even bringing him in the office to say it. Seems like a lose lose situation.

Reactions: tatervol

VN Store

Back