SC vs Georgia

What crowd? Surprised that the stadium was as empty as it is with the short 170 mile drive from Athens. For years SC folks showed up, AT LEAST MY MEMORY TELLS ME. Would have thought UGA folks would be supporting a #1 team better than IT APPEARS.
It was packed originally they just didn't stick around for this massacre.

I love to beat up on SCar, but I have some good SC friends that I empathize with after what we’ve been through with the Vols. I want them just good enough to make it a good game for 3 1/2 qtrs.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
What went through my head when GA dropped that TD pass.....

giphy.gif

SC crowd looks sorta like what it did when Ainge and Schaeffer were playing for UT down there. I bought a ticket from some yak and wouldn’t you know it was directly behind the upright in the end zone where the UT band was. I believe Carolina led 8-0 at halftime and Ainge had gotten hurt.
UT went out and throttled them 2nd half and by the 4th quarter, I had my pick of seats. I stayed by the POTSB and sang Rocky Top until they ran us out

Reactions: tbh
To paraphrase that lil engineering school in Atlanta: THWG

All day, every day.

Never got the Rattler and SC hype this year, but they're proving to be much worse than I could have imagined.

I thought they’d be pretty much a 6-7 win team again. They might be as low as 5. They have awful line play

SC crowd looks sorta like what it did when Ainge and Schaeffer were playing for UT down there. I bought a ticket from some yak and wouldn’t you know it was directly behind the upright in the end zone where the UT band was. I believe Carolina led 8-0 at halftime and Ainge had gotten hurt.
UT went out and throttled them 2nd half and by the 4th quarter, I had my pick of seats. I stayed by the POTSB and sang Rocky Top until they ran us out

I left at halftime in Baton Rouge, down 21-0, only to find out we tied and eventually beat LSU (at Taco Bell in Lobdell). I was tired of getting pelted with ice. Epic comeback by the Vols. In retrospect it was probably safer to leave anyhow.

SC finally scores on offense with 53 secs left in the game.....

What do you reckon the average string # is of the GA players out there?

4th? Nothing but walk-ons?

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland

VN Store

Back