SC vs Georgia

Is Georgias defense better than last year? Is that possible? Come on SC tame them puppies.
I don't think so, but it's still one of the better units in the conference. And their offense is easily better than last year. We'd need to play really well and get 14+ points from defense and/or special teams to have a chance. Not impossible, but very difficult. I'd rather play them now than in November. In November their very talented but young defense will be more experienced.

They’ve played 2 games and Oregon sucks. SC is moving the ball just making alot of stupid calls.

Have you looked at the stats???? South Carolina has a whopping 143 total yards, 40 rushing and have yet to convert a 3rd down, and UGA has an interception

Not sure why you’re underselling Georgia D so much. They are legit

Reactions: feathersax
Have you looked at the stats???? South Carolina has a whopping 143 total yards, 40 rushing and have yet to convert a 3rd down, and UGA has an interception

Not sure why you’re underselling Georgia D so much. They are legit
It’s hard to convert a 3rd down when your coach calls a run on 3rd and 8….

Reactions: feathersax
It’s hard to convert a 3rd down when your coach calls a run on 3rd and 8….

And yet UGA continues to stop them whatever the play calling is…imagine that

Additionally, UGA has yet to give up a TD in now 10 quarters of play, which is extremely difficult no matter who you play.

I think some of you either just don’t know anything about football, or your orange colored glasses are so thick you can’t see how good other SEC teams are

Additionally, UGA has yet to give up a TD in now 10 quarters of play, which is extremely difficult no matter who you play.

I think some of you either just don’t know anything about football, or your orange colored glasses are so thick you can’t see how good other SEC teams are
It's not that some don't recognize that other teams are good. It's tha fact that alleged Tennessee fans on a Tennessee board do absolutely nothing but slobber over Georgia and Florida.

I think you should go pull for Georgia since you’re obviously obsessed with how good they are.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland

VN Store

Back