SC vs Georgia

GA is the best team in the country and they're at home against us this year. Being a fan is great but it's not our year YET to take down GA at their house.

Now Bama, we can talk. They're shaky, they're undisciplined, and we get them at home after Arky and aTm.

We won’t beat Georgia, but for whatever reason we do tend to play them better at their place than we do in Neyland.

Multiple things can be true.

Georgia is really good and incredibly deep.

South Carolina is straight trash, just as anyone who didn’t drink the Beamer-Ball koolaid knew they would be. They and Spencer Rattler were severely overrated preseason, and I have no idea why some of y’all were/are scared of the fighting drumsticks.

South Carolina is straight trash, just as anyone who didn’t drink the Beamer-Ball koolaid knew they would be. They and Spencer Rattler were severely overrated preseason, and I have no idea why some of y’all were/are scared of the fighting drumsticks.
Yup/ thread

Spencer Ratler is a cancer. They would have been better off without him.

VN Store

Back