'24 SC OT Kam Pringle (uscjr)

But is he going to a good team now? Spencer Rattler had a couple of really good games at the end of the year but he was awful for the most part. The team around him isn't necessarily that good either
I don’t think they’re world beaters by any means but Rattler is coming back and they are gonna have an experienced offensive line. For a not good team they sure carved us up and then Clemson the next week, who we all hooted about beating a couple weeks ago.

If he was successful in the NFL he’d still be there. But I see a guy who was saddled with bad quarterbacks on bad teams. Sounds like excuses, and I could be wrong he could totally flop. But I like his offense and especially if he brings some of Pittman’s philosophy with him I think it’s a solid hire.

Yeah....he really tore it up everywhere he's been. Look at those great records and offensive stats. I look forward to hearing you next season when SC's offense tanks, Mr. Loggains.

View attachment 532165

View attachment 532168
You win Googler of the month award!

If he was successful in the NFL he’d still be there. College football is full of good coordinators who washed out of the NFL. Monken’s pro resume isn’t that impressive either and he’s won repeat natties.

We'll see how he does and I’m not ruling out me being wrong at all. But I like his offense and feel he could’ve done better with even some decent QBs. If he brings some of Pittman’s offense with him it’ll help SC. After all didn’t Pittman help build a little program down the road that we hate but is dominant. I think Cocks should give him a chance

I don’t think they’re world beaters by any means but Rattler is coming back and they are gonna have an experienced offensive line. For a not good team they sure carved us up and then Clemson the next week, who we all hooted about beating a couple weeks ago.

If he was successful in the NFL he’d still be there. But I see a guy who was saddled with bad quarterbacks on bad teams. Sounds like excuses, and I could be wrong he could totally flop. But I like his offense and especially if he brings some of Pittman’s philosophy with him I think it’s a solid hire.
SCar sucking next year isn't really about their new OC. It's about the douche bag they have as a coach.

SCar sucking next year isn't really about their new OC. It's about the douche bag they have as a coach.
I said in a previous post I think they could really struggle on defense because of roster attrition.

All I know is he won 7 games his first year, 8 his second. Beat us handily. Beat Clemson. Put up 35 on ND, who had a similar late season surge.

Rattler returns with a good amount of OL experience. I think they’ll be ok offensively, bad to atrocious defensively.

I realize there’s some latent butthurt in here, but they are a mediocre team. Good enough to pull a big in-state recruit today, and good enough to beat us in our best season in 20 years.

If it makes you feel better I’m happy to join in on calling him names tho. Idgaf

I said in a previous post I think they could really struggle on defense because of roster attrition.

All I know is he won 7 games his first year, 8 his second. Beat us handily. Beat Clemson. Put up 35 on ND, who had a similar late season surge.

Rattler returns with a good amount of OL experience. I think they’ll be ok offensively, bad to atrocious defensively.

I realize there’s some latent butthurt in here, but they are a mediocre team. Good enough to pull a big in-state recruit today, and good enough to beat us in our best season in 20 years.

If it makes you feel better I’m happy to join in on calling him names tho. Idgaf
They won a game. Still went 8-5. Played in a lesser bowl. Got drilled by a bad Florida team. Lost at home to Missouri. Let’s keep the slurping to a minimum

They won a game. Still went 8-5. Played in a lesser bowl. Got drilled by a bad Florida team. Lost at home to Missouri. Let’s keep the slurping to a minimum

Is listing their record the last 2 seasons and then stating some facts like “Rattler is coming back”, “they beat us during our best season in 20 years” etc etc considered slurping?

USCe shouldn’t be taken as lightly as we would’ve thought - just meaning can’t auto W that one every year like we want - but their new OC is dog poop

Reactions: Govolsman98

VN Store

Back