'24 SC OT Kam Pringle (uscjr)

So using that logic, you were supportive of the players like To'oTo'o who transferred out and critical of the players like Wright who stayed?
It’s well documented that players from that class were found to have received improper benefits. Many people have theorized, myself included, that Henry T, Morris, Gray, and maybe Lawrence had no choice but to leave due to the recruiting investigation. If they weren’t forced to leave, they very likely felt like severe sanctions were on the way.

Why would I be critical of Wright for staying? That doesn’t make sense to me. Not sure what your point was with that statement

We have to start winning the top notch OT battles if we want to compete for national championships. Elarbee did a great job with Wright this year, but imagine what he could do with a guy like this over 3-4 years
OL is the one position that you never have to land a 5* because it's the most developmental position in football. Yes, you still need guys with measurables and athletic ability, but no one is a "must have".

OL is the one position that you never have to land a 5* because it's the most developmental position in football. Yes, you still need guys with measurables and athletic ability, but no one is a "must have".
Technically I agree, but it sure does help! There’s reasons why Wright and Cade Mays have been our best OLs the past couple of years

I could see if you want to say Cade or even Jerome Carvin was on his own. But Elarbee was the main coaching reason for the developments of Darnell Wright, Gerald Mincey, Javontez Spraggins, Cooper Mays, Jackson Lampley, Masai Reddick/Addison Nichols
In interviews Elarbee gives Darnell all the credit for turning the corner, but i don’t think it’s a coincidence he became the o line coach when that happened

Glen Elarbee started the week in Pennsylvania, including stopping in at the school of 2024 four-star offensive tackle Kevin Heywood. Heywood is expected to be in town next week for Tennessee's second junior day. Elarbee also spent time in the DMV checking on guys at various programs. He will end the week in South Carolina, including checking on top-rated offensive tackle Kam Pringle, who is just a few days away from announcing his decision.
-VQ

I could see if you want to say Cade or even Jerome Carvin was on his own. But Elarbee was the main coaching reason for the developments of Darnell Wright, Gerald Mincey, Javontez Spraggins, Cooper Mays, Jackson Lampley, Masai Reddick/Addison Nichols
Agreed though I think Spraggins would have developed well regardless of who coached him. He’s got that dog in him that you see in all the best O-linemen.

VN Store

Back