'24 SC OT Kam Pringle (uscjr)

Hope we Lays our Chips out on the table.

patrick-star-boo.gif

If he is we don’t want him. The championships are coming Knoxville and everyone knows it. Some kids are going to be afraid of getting recruited over

That’s like poo’ing on every player that came to UT under Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt that real championship teams wanted

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
That’s like poo’ing on every player that came to UT under Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt that real championship teams wanted
I think everyone who signs with Tennessee expects to compete for championships, even under those guys. They were able to generate some recruiting momentum and produce some hope. Problem was it vanished when they never beat Bama. Hard for me to imagine anyone expecting to compete for championships at South Carolina.

I think everyone who signs with Tennessee expects to compete for championships, even under those guys. They were able to generate some recruiting momentum and produce some hope. Problem was it vanished when they never beat Bama. Hard for me to imagine anyone expecting to compete for championships at South Carolina.

South Carolina has one ACC title from 1969. They haven’t won jack. Any recruit expecting to compete for championships in Columbia is delusional.

I don’t buy for a second thst this kid is undecided on where he’s going.

You don’t announce a date 11 months before ESD if you haven’t made up your mind.
I predict he doesn’t sign with the school he commits to later this month.

Prob correct and seems like the school he’s about to commit to is USCe

Reactions: Smokey19rt
May be nothing but I read on VQ I think, that Shane Beamers name is being thrown around for the Michigan job when Hardouche goes back to the NFL. That migh have some influence on Pringle’s future.

So using that logic, you were supportive of the players like To'oTo'o who transferred out and critical of the players like Wright who stayed?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
“You’ve heard Florida, you’ve heard Georgia, you’ve heard Tennessee, but South Carolina’s kind of grabbed this in-state target and made him a priority,” “He could probably go in there, maybe start early in his career. I think NIL’s a factor here, staying home, all that plays into, I think, favoring South Carolina right now, which would be a huge get

“He’s a major target for schools like Georgia, like Florida, like Tennessee, so to keep him home and away from those teams you play every year would be a huge win for Beamer.”

Reactions: Jack5151

VN Store

Back