'24 SC OT Kam Pringle (uscjr)

Mays wasn’t. The OLine got better when he left. He never lived up to his billing. Cooper is better.
That's a wild ass take lol. They play two completely different positions. The OL got better because it was year 2 in the system.

Mays was 2nd team All SEC and started a few games for Carolina this past season.

He would have been better playing guard last year but we simply just didn't have any other starting caliber players that could fill in at tackle.

NIL is going to make it harder to pull in blue-chip recruits in states like SC, Missouri etc. Those schools will break the bank and overpay on their prospects just to keep them in state out of desperation.

Mays wasn’t. The OLine got better when he left. He never lived up to his billing. Cooper is better.
he's playing fullback in the NFL.....

i kid, but seriously, he's lined up at full back more than OL with the panthers....lol.

i think part of the problem with Cade was that the rest of our line was a bit of a mess and he was almost a player w/out a position in some respects. i think he could have had some more consistency, it would have been better. that said, i don't really disagree, i think cooper has probably exceeded expectations up to this point.

That's a wild ass take lol. They play two completely different positions. The OL got better because it was year 2 in the system.

Mays was 2nd team All SEC and started a few games for Carolina this past season.

He would have been better playing guard last year but we simply just didn't have any other starting caliber players that could fill in at tackle.

A) yes, they play 2 different positions, but Cooper is better at playing his than Cade was at playing his. And it’s not particularly close. Cade was damn near a liability at RT.

B) I agree that Cade would have been much better at Guard. That was his true position. But he played Tackle, where he was pretty average. And my response was to the notion that he was “our best” OL in the CJH era, along with Wright. At the position he actually played, he was not. Carvin, Cooper, and Spraggins have all been better.

Reactions: Stacmot
They lost A LOT to the portal/draft/graduation.
This. They lost their best RB, best DT, all world TE, and several other productive players to the transfer portal. That's not including graduation and draft. They are basically starting over next season. It's gonna be a struggle for them.

yeah that OC was really tearing it up in Nashville.....

I'd like to see anybody have success with a washed up Matt Hasselbeck and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Dude is way more experienced than Satterfield was when he was hired, he comes from Pittman's staff who I still think is a good coach, and he's been on the staffs of some awful NFL teams (did really good with Cutler in Chicago).

There's usually more to a story than W-L record if you pay attention.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
Rattler only plays well when people don't expect him to. By all means, hype them up.
Honestly with a coach like Beamer and a QB like Rattler they should go to the playoffs next year. Anything short of that and a SEC Championship should be considered a massive failure by the entire program.

I'd like to see anybody have success with a washed up Matt Hasselbeck and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Dude is way more experienced than Satterfield was when he was hired, he comes from Pittman's staff who I still think is a good coach, and he's been on the staffs of some awful NFL teams (did really good with Cutler in Chicago).

His offenses were pretty consistently among the worst in the NFL weren't they?

Reactions: jpope9
His offenses were pretty consistently among the worst in the NFL weren't they?
Look at the teams he was on and the QBs he had. Awful. He's super experienced and coming from Sam Pittman's system. Also the NFL is such a grind it's not necessarily an indicator of how a guy will do in college. Do I need to list examples?

Look at the teams he was on and the QBs he had. Awful. He's super experienced and coming from Sam Pittman's system. Also the NFL is such a grind it's not necessarily an indicator of how a guy will do in college. Do I need to list examples?
But is he going to a good team now? Spencer Rattler had a couple of really good games at the end of the year but he was awful for the most part. The team around him isn't necessarily that good either

Yeah....he really tore it up everywhere he's been. Look at those great records and offensive stats. I look forward to hearing you next season when SC's offense tanks, Mr. Loggains.

1674275065126.png

1674275235753.png

He’s signing with USCe. Ever since Beamer flew to his school in a helicopter to meet him he has been enamored.

VN Store

Back