Sad news for Lopez

Believe me, every poster minus DB was extremely giddy to see your reaction to the injury news. You then fabricated the idea that BTO was excited about Lopez being injured. Ironic.

To be honest It did sound like bto was happy even if he was just using it as a jab and he truly feels bad its still not acceptable imo but ..

To be honest It did sound like bto was happy even if he was just using it as a jab and he truly feels bad its still not acceptable imo but ..

Make no mistake, BTO obviously wasn't happy about the injury. Was he happy to be able to use it to troll SD? absolutely. So was I. So was everyone else except you most likely (not a jab to you).

And per VN regulations, it was both acceptable and expected :)

Last edited:
Make no mistake, BTO obviously wasn't happy about the injury. Was he happy to be able to use it to troll SD? absolutely. So was I. So was everyone else except you most likely (not a jab to you).
Oh I know he wasn't happy about the injury
But still it's kinda early to bring it up actually its always early I mean use a kids crushed dreams to "troll" somebody is kinda low but again jmo

Reactions: 1 person

The reaction of the joke crowd totally ignores the devastating effect on not only Brandon but the whole basketball team on. losing the guy who had a good shot at being their floor general this season according to Coach T.

The reaction of the joke crowd totally ignores the devastating effect on not only Brandon but the whole basketball team on. losing the guy who had a good shot at being their floor general this season according to Coach T.

Tough for the kid but we all know that was coach speak. He was not going to play more than 6 or 7 minutes.

And per VN regulations, it was both acceptable and expected :)

you two are happy to troll an internet poster due to Lopez' career being over. Who thinks like that?

That's all that needs to be said.
Don't worry. Karma finds a way and she doesn't have a problem finding folks like you two.

The last half of your sentence is why 99% of the posters think you are a joke.

The irony is thick with you criticizing BTO for "trolling" you via this injury while you use it to further vindicate your "Brandon Lopez, Starting PG" agenda as a means of trolling him.

Pot, meet kettle.

And this is not a defense of BTO. I just love the double standard that you are apparently oblivious to.

Reactions: 2 people
you two are happy to troll an internet poster due to Lopez' career being over. Who thinks like that?

That's all that needs to be said.
Don't worry. Karma finds a way and she doesn't have a problem finding folks like you two.

Since when does an ACL injury mean your career is over?

This is not coach speak which you are using as an excuse to not admit you were wrong. It is quite sad to be short sighted but you must live with it forever. "Obviously this is a huge blow to our team, as Brandon had worked himself into a position where he was competing for a starting role," UT head coach Donnie Tyndall said. "It's very disappointing for our team, but it's even more disappointing for a great young man who has worked extremely hard this off-season. Brandon's positive attitude and upbeat mentality will get him through this tough time."

I doubt he will ever play college ball again. I don't think he'll get an overseas deal after that injury. Therefore its over.

Not a big overseas market for former walk-on players with a bad wheel. Unless SD is the General Manager. :)

Reactions: 3 people
This is not coach speak which you are using as an excuse to not admit you were wrong. It is quite sad to be short sighted but you must live with it forever. "Obviously this is a huge blow to our team, as Brandon had worked himself into a position where he was competing for a starting role," UT head coach Donnie Tyndall said. "It's very disappointing for our team, but it's even more disappointing for a great young man who has worked extremely hard this off-season. Brandon's positive attitude and upbeat mentality will get him through this tough time."

Yeah it is.

Lopez was competing for a starting role. Chiles was out and he ran point a lot. The bto/sd thing is idiotic but Lopez was sitting right there with an opportunity to start, whether you guys like it or believe it.

Reactions: 2 people
Lopez was competing for a starting role. Chiles was out and he ran point a lot. The bto/sd thing is idiotic but Lopez was sitting right there with an opportunity to start, whether you guys like it or believe it.

Agree 100%
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back