Saban no longer talking NIL

Saban is an @$$hat. Period. That is a large part of why he has been so successful, especially when he has the Bammer apparatus around him where the whole state is committed to buying the best team money can buy - UNDER THE TABLE.

Now that everyone can play in that sandbox openly, he is throwing a hissy.

That said, I am sure the gud ole boys down there will bring him around, and he will suddenly be a loud proponent of NIL.

It's the Bahr Way, it's the Bammer Way.

Sadly, he’s won 6 NCs and even he realizes now that’s not moving the needle today in recruiting

Am I the only that gets the wrong story apparently? Or is no one actually reading the link?

Reactions: GenRRN
He knows we fixin to whip they ass. Bama can’t compete with our NIL dollars!!!! Nobody can!

so this is just a hate Saban thread and make overly exaggerate and misunderstand his quotes. Got it. I'll move on. I can hate Saban without making stuff up

I see your wife has chewed your ass out again. Get lost.

I think those who took time to read the entire article would agree the thread title is a tad misleading.

Saban addressed NIL and basically said it’s here to stay.

He’s already made it known his best players can command 7-figure NIL deals.

Now his messaging is to recruits who may not command big NIL deals, but long term could still wind up making big bucks at the next level, even if you’re only a one-year starter like Mac Jones.

Hate the man all you want, but he uses the media to his advantage better than most, if not all.

Last edited:
That’s all fine and dandy Mr. Saban but out of the top 25 contracts in the NFL, I don’t see a single elephant on the list.

VN Store

Back