S.E.C. East Championship Game, Cats vs Dogs

Does UK have a chance? Yes. But UGA scares me a lot more offensively than Mizzou did.

UK will have to make it a very ugly game to win and not let UGA jump out fast like Mizzou did. We aren't a team that is good trying to come from behind. Get a 7-10 point lead, and try to grind a win out with Snell. Not gonna be able to go down multiple scores to legit teams.

IF UGA gets caught looking ahead to Auburn, the cats may have a chance.

I don’t see why they would look past a far better team in Kentucky

Auburn is a dumpster fire compared to last yr

Aub should be an easy W
Oh, I agree with ya. You just never know with these young'ns.

Kentucky Sports Radio is full-on crazy today, talking playoff scenarios. It probably won't happen but it's fun to be able to have the conversation this time of season.

And yet he threw for more yards than Drew Lock on Saturday.

A reliable QB and new OC would make UK’s offense dangerous.

Stoops has to know by now that Eddie Gran is holding him back.

Gran has made some dumb calls this year. But in prior years with a seasoned QB, he's looked pretty good. Kentucky has a kid in his first year in the program with no better options. He will be dangerous next year.

I know that your first response is to fire/bench everybody, but sometimes patience pays off.

A reliable QB and new OC would make UK’s offense dangerous.

Stoops has to know by now that Eddie Gran is holding him back.

Reactions: vols4evah
I think if Georgia hadn't lost and was still sleep walking thru the season Kentucky would have a chance. I think that loss woke them up. Also I don't think Kentucky has played a UGA caliber team this year (top 10), while UGA has played several UK caliber teams (UF, LSU are at least as good as UK)

I think UK will hang tough and the game will be closer than the final score, but UGA ends up winning by at least 17.

Georgia hasn't faced a defense like Kentucky.

Kentucky faced and shut down a pretty good offense in Mizzou.

Georgia is a 9 pt favorite but I think it is closer than many expect.

Shock the world, Cats!
Georgia also put up 43 on Missouri and the game was never close. I think they also boatraced the Vandy squad y'all beat by a touchdown.

I doubt UK wins but I’ll be rooting for them.

Most UK football fans I’ve known are good honest folks. UGAs a mixed bag. So hopefully the cats pounce on the dogs early and often.

Kentucky is one-dimensional offensively while Georgia can hurt you in the air and on the ground.

I expect this game to be a blowout.
I've been hearing every week about how UK is one dimensional they can't throw the ball they're gonna get shut down...and I tend to agree to a point. Every week we see how they throw just enough to get it done. Their O line is playing lights out, Snell is a very good power back and one feeds off the other. Wilson throws enough, accurately enough, in tandem with his legs to keep the chains moving. Until someone does get it done on UK I'm gonna go ahead and assume they'll find a way.

I've been hearing every week about how UK is one dimensional they can't throw the ball they're gonna get shut down...and I tend to agree to a point. Every week we see how they throw just enough to get it done. Their O line is playing lights out, Snell is a very good power back and one feeds off the other. Wilson throws enough, accurately enough, in tandem with his legs to keep the chains moving. Until someone does get it done on UK I'm gonna go ahead and assume they'll find a way.
TAMU?

Reactions: GoVols15

VN Store

Back