S.E.C. East Championship Game, Cats vs Dogs

I think Kentucky’s weak early season schedule will catch up with them against Georgia and perhaps Tennessee (depending on which of our teams shows up). While UK has won their SEC wins have not come easy, I just do not see them as a high quality team, but a very lucky team. Having said that, I wish them the best (except obviously against the VOLS).

I think Kentucky’s weak early season schedule will catch up with them against Georgia and perhaps Tennessee (depending on which of our teams shows up). While UK has won their SEC wins have not come easy, I just do not see them as a high quality team, but a very lucky team. Having said that, I wish them the best (except obviously against the VOLS).

I mean, weak is relative. They played 3 ranked teams. Earlier in the season the SOS was considered top 5.

Cats got lucky in one game. All others have been pretty much, get a lead and run clock with Snell. Some would argue that good teams find a way to win when tested.

I think UGA wins pretty easily. Was at the game in Jax. They are very confident, line play is outstanding. Penalties kept to a minimum. Plus I think they are still mad at themselves about LSU.

UGA winning the division is no surprise. But hat is off to Kentucky for really exceeding expectations this season.

I'd rather play the game than hand it to UGA. Lit crowd, CBS broadcast, SEC Nation on-site. It's gonna be a fun day capped by a big Cats upset.

I think UGA wins pretty easily. Was at the game in Jax. They are very confident, line play is outstanding. Penalties kept to a minimum. Plus I think they are still mad at themselves about LSU.

UGA winning the division is no surprise. But hat is off to Kentucky for really exceeding expectations this season.

Georgia wins the SEC East but won't beat Bama for SEC Championship. SEC will only have 1 team in final 4-Bama.

Gran has made some dumb calls this year. But in prior years with a seasoned QB, he's looked pretty good. Kentucky has a kid in his first year in the program with no better options. He will be dangerous next year.

I know that your first response is to fire/bench everybody, but sometimes patience pays off.
We can't help it, it's the VN reaction to most things. ;)

Stoops is going to have go into some of his bag of tricks to start quickly . If Jake Fromm State Farm gets going early it will be a long day and it will take what will be an electric crowd out of the game. UK can’t lose the first 20 minutes of this game without it getting ugly IMO. Whatever they have in their back pocket needs to come out tomorrow. The whole kitchen sink. UK isn’t built to come from behind, especially against a team that is starting to really click on all cylinders. UGA will make the UK QB beat them with 8/9 in the box and I just don’t know if he can do that.

I just want us to show up, not hand UGA anything, and play to our potential. I don't wanna see us come out and turn it over like we have done in some games this year. Hopefully the defense doesn't let UGA get off to a fast start. If we want to win, we have to keep it a low scoring game. And for some reason, I feel like we're gonna need a big kick or two at some point. Really hope it doesn't come down to that though.

Reactions: MAD
Georgia hasn't faced a defense like Kentucky.

Kentucky faced and shut down a pretty good offense in Mizzou.

Georgia is a 9 pt favorite but I think it is closer than many expect.

Shock the world, Cats!
It’s going to be a blowout

I just want us to show up, not hand UGA anything, and play to our potential. I don't wanna see us come out and turn it over like we have done in some games this year. Hopefully the defense doesn't let UGA get off to a fast start. If we want to win, we have to keep it a low scoring game. And for some reason, I feel like we're gonna need a big kick or two at some point. Really hope it doesn't come down to that though.

I told you your team was going to be good this year.
People kept saying Florida was just bad and that Kentucky caught a bad Florida team. And then doubled down and said Florida was actually MUCH improved! People called me silly.

Now look. Kentucky vs UGA for the SECE...TODAY!

LittleCat. UK stops the run. And rushes the passer
They can control the clock AND when they put Wilson on the edge good things happen.

UK wins today.

Because....Frohm will not throw well on those big CBs. Wilson will run for 100 yards and UGA will turn the ball over. They'll revert back to their musical chair QB carp and they will lose...

If Kentucky figures out how to manufacture even an average passing game...whether through script or design; they could win the WHOLE thing.

That defense is shades of Seattle Superbowl defense...and that running attack is brutal. If they mix in the right amount of tempo and even 50 yards passing per QT....then the WildCats can beat anyone.

I told you your team was going to be good this year.
People kept saying Florida was just bad and that Kentucky caught a bad Florida team. And then doubled down and said Florida was actually MUCH improved! People called me silly.

Now look. Kentucky vs UGA for the SECE...TODAY!

LittleCat. UK stops the run. And rushes the passer
They can control the clock AND when they put Wilson on the edge good things happen.

UK wins today.

Because....Frohm will not throw well on those big CBs. Wilson will run for 100 yards and UGA will turn the ball over. They'll revert back to their musical chair QB carp and they will lose...

If Kentucky figures out how to manufacture even an average passing game...whether through script or design; they could win the WHOLE thing.

That defense is shades of Seattle Superbowl defense...and that running attack is brutal. If they mix in the right amount of tempo and even 50 yards passing per QT....then the WildCats can beat anyone.

Well, be prepared to be disappointed...

Reactions: Plecoptera

VN Store

Back