S.E.C. East Championship Game, Cats vs Dogs

Well, be prepared to be disappointed...
Kentucky's not my team...

I'm disappointed that Tennessee lost to an inferior team last week...

Kentucky is built to beat a team like UGA. Whether that happens or not doesn't change my Vols being below average...

Reactions: USMC-TNVOL
Kentucky's not my team...

I'm disappointed that Tennessee lost to an inferior team last week...

Kentucky is built to beat a team like UGA. Whether that happens or not doesn't change my Vols being below average...

That’s not what I was getting at but ok.

Looks like Kentucky started believing their own hype and slacked off in practice this week.

UGA is going to force KY to open up and that’s just not KY’s game. They are built great for playing with a lead but not really for coming from behind. The kick return last week started the comeback so the offense just had to score once. Had the offense had to score twice there would not have been a comeback.

Recruiting matters in the SEC if you want to compete with the big boys.

Oh, you've got me on the edge of my seat for your take on the soft special teams and lack of pressure on Fromm; please do enlighten me.
You have zero clue if they practiced poorly or allowed the hype to get to their head. It’s really as simple as one team having far better atheletes. That’s it. But please go on with your wild speculation about practice habits.

You have zero clue if they practiced poorly or allowed the hype to get to their head. It’s really as simple as one team having far better atheletes. That’s it. But please go on with your wild speculation about practice habits.

Still waiting on your lauded analysis.

Still waiting on your lauded analysis.

I didn’t call mine great or lauded. I just called what you said lazy. It was lazy. Probably worse then that. You pulled it out of your ass. You have no clue how they practiced. They don’t look uninspired. They are outmatched from a talent standpoint. Are you claiming they aren’t outmatched from a talent stand point? That was the only analysis I offered.

Georgia D has been on the field almost the whole half. This is going to be a ballgame in the 4th quarter

Reactions: MAD
UGA is going to force KY to open up and that’s just not KY’s game. They are built great for playing with a lead but not really for coming from behind. The kick return last week started the comeback so the offense just had to score once. Had the offense had to score twice there would not have been a comeback.

There's also the issue of passing offense and just a general lack of one throughout most of the year (they come in at around 119 out of 130 FBS teams when it comes to passing yards per game).

VN Store

Back