Rutgers 2020 QB?

He’s got a good ending to his story here imo. Doubt he leaves and totally disbelieve the coaches push him towards that route. So if he leaves, it’s a DECISION he’s made for himself...takes regret out of our hands.
Wouldn't be so sure on the coaches part. Remember the whole death threat thing? Pruitt said UT was going to be looking into it and investigating it, notice how no one ever heard another word about it? This is all theory of course but the whole thing was odd

Reactions: whodeycin85
Wouldn't be so sure on the coaches part. Remember the whole death threat thing? Pruitt said UT was going to be looking into it and investigating it, notice how no one ever heard another word about it? This is all theory of course but the whole thing was odd
So if they find an actual conspiracy instead of random dumb azz redneck fans, the coaches may PUSH him to transfer for his own safety? Then how soon after for other targeted roster members?

Reactions: Behr
So if they find an actual conspiracy instead of random dumb azz redneck fans, the coaches may PUSH him to transfer for his own safety? Then how soon after for other targeted roster members?
No, they just tell him hes not coming back for fabricating the story for attention. The story got national attention, if there was evidence of it we would have heard something.

No, they just tell him hes not coming back for fabricating the story for attention. The story got national attention, if there was evidence of it we would have heard something.
Would we? Pretty close mouthed outfit Pruitt’s running.

Would we? Pretty close mouthed outfit Pruitt’s running.
Would be pretty easy to find out with the freedom of information act, since it would be a KPD and UTPD investigating. Maybe you should contact the NNS and have them do a follow up story, I'm sure they'd be all for it.

We already have better.
And Bailey is better as well.

Happy Trails JG!

He's the most frustrating player in the history of Vol football..

It really is ridiculous to say that someone who has never played a down in college is going to be better. I think HB will be better and I sure hope he is, but nobody knows including you.

We already have better.
And Bailey is better as well.

Happy Trails JG!

He's the most frustrating player in the history of Vol football..

Why is the best qb the only one to never play a snap? Don't worry, it's a rhetorical question.

I think Jalen Hurd takes the trophy on the most frustrating player in vol history or at least this decade.

It really is ridiculous to say that someone who has never played a down in college is going to be better. I think HB will be better and I sure hope he is, but nobody knows including you.

He is going to be better.
And Brian Maurer already is better.

I don't a give a care what you think about it either.

He's been holding Tennessee back for 3 years!

How can you justify 148 PASSING YARDS A GAME? We're not a dang service academy school! Leave already...

If he transfers, won't he have to sit for a year before becoming eligible? I don't think he would qualify for a hardship exception, and he wouldn't qualify as a grad transfer. Right?

Why is the best qb the only one to never play a snap? Don't worry, it's a rhetorical question.

I think Jalen Hurd takes the trophy on the most frustrating player in vol history or at least this decade.

The guy that could have become UTs All-Time leading rusher in 3 years??
Free country I guess....

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
Would be pretty easy to find out with the freedom of information act, since it would be a KPD and UTPD investigating. Maybe you should contact the NNS and have them do a follow up story, I'm sure they'd be all for it.
If I could build up the interest. 😴 Maybe they hired a Sam Spade type...or the Pinkertons since mum’s the word!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
If he transfers, won't he have to sit for a year before becoming eligible? I don't think he would qualify for a hardship exception, and he wouldn't qualify as a grad transfer. Right?
He’s a graduate...so yea.

He’s a grad transfer. He can play immediately.

How can you justify 148 PASSING YARDS A GAME? We're not a dang service academy school! Leave already...

No I don't think I will, and unless you are 12 your childish replies are ridiculous. Like I said before I don't think he is that good , but it takes someone pathetic to keep attacking someone who has given their all for tn. little vol is right, maybe you should go away.

The guy that could have become UTs All-Time leading rusher in 3 years??
Free country I guess....

The most frustrating player is Kamara. Not because of what he did on the field, but because of what he didn’t get a chance to do as a result of Butch Jones being an all-time horrible coach.

Reactions: RockyTopJewel
The most frustrating player is Kamara. Not because of what he did on the field, but because of what he didn’t get a chance to do as a result of Butch Jones being an all-time horrible coach.

Sure he didn’t get as much playing time as he should have but it isn’t like he was getting benched for some scrub. Hurd wasn’t some cupcake.

Maybe because of lack of opportunity, but I don’t see Maurer as PROVEN in any quantity. To me he’ll still be a freshman who showed something before jumping headfirst into an empty pool.

VN Store

Back