Rutgers 2020 QB?

QUOTE="LittleVol, post: 17802864, member: 64100"]I'm sorry.
His career average of
148 yards and 1.2 TDs per game NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW![/QUOTE]

Are you just going to keep offering opinions about our 2020 QB depth chart until you finally get one right? Keep shooting Kobe!!

JG isnt dumb. In my OPINION (i make a living reading verbal and non verbal signs in people) that said this is my opinion again. I believe JG is a me first player who is smart enough to garner positive attention thru the media. I saw the game and watched his face on the sideline...his face was always neutral...no emotion...typically one would show disappointment or an overabundance (forced) of support....again this is my Opinion. I have other reason to believe he is disingenuous... so flame away. I hope the man success wherever he goes. But for TN to take the next step it should be without JG

You sound like some of those mind readers in the RF. How do you earn your living?

You may be right... but why in the world would you not want JG on the roster if for no other reason than depth?

Simply put, hes not the only QB on the roster anymore with experience/playing time. Sure it’s 2.5 years to 4 games (BM) and 2.5 games (JT), but it’s still a drastically better situation than what we had going into this season.

He has one more season of football left. If he wants to play his Sr year out, then he probably should leave.

It would take a miraculous turnaround for him to take every snap at the Qb position at UT in 2020

Don't get me wrong, i wish he was capable of playing Qb and would love nothing more than for him to be extremely successful, I just dont think he is capable of figuring it out.

Here's one thing I know for sure. Speaking of body language, he is the most disconnected QB on the sidelines with his position coaches discussing the game with him. Is he listening, is he ignoring, I can't tell. It appears to me he needs a lot more facemask tugs to look his coach in the eye.

I think a player like HB you can have him jump in with both feet and learn as he's going along like Casey Clausen in 2000

Clausen lost 2 of his first three starts, with a better surrounding cast then what Bailey would have and in a SIGNIFICANTLY weaker league. If Bailey starts all 12 games then I would imagine the ceiling is probably what we had this year. Best way to a 10 win season is for Mizzou JG to become a regular thing. If he struggles we can always Bench him but running him off is ridiculous.

As a former CIA agent and the official welterweight Kumate champion from 2012-2014, my official analysis is... I wouldn't lose any sleep if he left.

What an odd career. Equal parts getting destroyed by the team around him, providing QB play that would get him benched in the MAC, and just a hint of actual good QB play.

Clausen lost 2 of his first three starts, with a better surrounding cast then what Bailey would have and in a SIGNIFICANTLY weaker league. If Bailey starts all 12 games then I would imagine the ceiling is probably what we had this year. Best way to a 10 win season is for Mizzou JG to become a regular thing. If he struggles we can always Bench him but running him off is ridiculous.
Nobody is running JG off and it sounds like's he's considering leaving himself:rolleyes:

Reactions: 08Vol
Nobody is running JG off and it sounds like's he's considering leaving himself:rolleyes:

Maybe nobody with any actual authority is running him off but there are definitely some strong opinions in this thread. Pretty sure he’s not considering leave and is just bored on a Sunday.

His level of play shapes the opinions most Tennessee fans have of him and it isn't unwarranted

Level of play is not a reason for wishing someone away. He gives his all. If he wants to stay here, the fans shouldn't wish him away. That's really dumb.

If he doesn't have it, then he doesn't have it. Doesn't mean he deserves hate.

We get it. You don't like JG while pretending you like him just the same but hope he leaves. I do know one thing, with friends like you type of fans, he sure has no lack of enemies.

I think you're Hulk Hoganing your favorite song:

30px-Accolade.svg.png
I will always shove you.
Be assured that's what I will do.
Push your back.
Down on the mat.
They say our relationship is fake;
But by gum and by golly, I will rake;
You over the coals long after the fire is out.
And have forgotten what it was all about.
Still, I will always, always, and always shove you.
Ummm - hmmm, umm-humm, ummmmm
Always, always, always shove yooouuu.
100px-C-sharp-major_a-sharp-minor.svg.png

I’m sure he’s considered it more than once this year and rightfully so. If you’ve went to a game at any point this year it’s easy to see how the fan base feels when they announce the starting line up.

You may be right... but why in the world would you not want JG on the roster if for no other reason than depth?
He’s got a good ending to his story here imo. Doubt he leaves and totally disbelieve the coaches push him towards that route. So if he leaves, it’s a DECISION he’s made for himself...takes regret out of our hands.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
Simply put, hes not the only QB on the roster anymore with experience/playing time. Sure it’s 2.5 years to 4 games (BM) and 2.5 games (JT), but it’s still a drastically better situation than what we had going into this season.
Of course it is, but why in the world wouldn’t you want him on the roster? Nothing says you have to play him.

Of course it is, but why in the world wouldn’t you want him on the roster? Nothing says you have to play him.

We would have what, 5 QB’s on the roster? Just seems like the practice time split between (albeit staggered) would be a waste of time.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back