Rutgers 2020 QB?

I respect the kid, probably one of the toughest qbs we've had. I haven't doubted his heart for Tennessee, or giving his all. That said, outside of a few games, he's been a liability at qb. If he didn't get it by this year, he won't be any different next year. If he's here, I'll hope for the best. If he leaves, I'll wish him the best.

Unless he wants to replay the 2018 season and get decleated every other play, I doubt he goes to rutgers. They have 0 weapons to bail him out. He’s better off going to the AAC.

Better be careful what we wish for... HB better be the real deal. And no I don't think JG is real good.

I want him back. If he goes, he will probably have the best year ever and our offense will struggle even worse and those saying good riddance will be complaining because the coaches did not try hard enough to keep him. That is what Tennessee does. Just consider that Alabama let Hurts go and Georgia let Fields go - and who was in the playoffs ... Not those two schools.

We already have better.
And Bailey is better as well.

Happy Trails JG!

He's the most frustrating player in the history of Vol football..

Bailey had not played one snap of college football. Poor kid, expectations are over the roof = he is a failure with the first interception or mistake.

I want him back. If he goes, he will probably have the best year ever and our offense will struggle even worse and those saying good riddance will be complaining because the coaches did not try hard enough to keep him. That is what Tennessee does. Just consider that Alabama let Hurts go and Georgia let Fields go - and who was in the playoffs ... Not those two schools.

I'm sorry.
His career average of
148 yards and 1.2 TDs per game NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW!

Better be careful what we wish for... HB better be the real deal. And no I don't think JG is real good.
I agree. He’s never been as good as we wanted him to be, but people are completely nuts if they think the roster gets better when a 5th year Senior QB transfers. It’s the height of fan stupidity.

Bailey had not played one snap of college football. Poor kid, expectations are over the roof = he is a failure with the first interception or mistake.
Not as long as leads the team to 2 tds drives first...

JG isnt dumb. In my OPINION (i make a living reading verbal and non verbal signs in people) that said this is my opinion again. I believe JG is a me first player who is smart enough to garner positive attention thru the media. I saw the game and watched his face on the sideline...his face was always neutral...no emotion...typically one would show disappointment or an overabundance (forced) of support....again this is my Opinion. I have other reason to believe he is disingenuous... so flame away. I hope the man success wherever he goes. But for TN to take the next step it should be without JG

I agree. He’s never been as good as we wanted him to be, but people are completely nuts if they think the roster gets better when a 5th year Senior QB transfers. It’s the height of fan stupidity.

He threw more TDs to Indiana than Tennessee last game...

His career
148 yards passing a game.
1.2 Tds...a game!

Reactions: igotworms and 08Vol

VN Store

Back