Rumor: Ty Chandler entering transfer portal

Wormwood

Per some chatter on TOS and Twitter... May explain why he didn’t play against Vandy. Must have been hinting at it or telling folks he was gonna transfer last week.

Per some chatter on TOS and Twitter... May explain why he didn’t play against Vandy. Must have been hinting at it or telling folks he was gonna transfer last week.

In my opinion, it was either gonna be him or TIm Jordan. Luckily Jordan really turned it on to end the regular season. Jordan and Gray are a better combo than Chandler. Dude was a great character guy but his production will easily be replaced

Transfer portal-Sumbody had to be high to come up with that.Hey dudes lets call it’s the”Transfer portal”...Each time I see it I get this image of a football player zapping thru this magical circle of fire and coming out at his new college new uni and sum sexy voice says”Transfer complete”😂😂🤟I know Ive had a few lol

Transfer portal-Sumbody had to be high to come up with that.Hey dudes lets call it’s the”Transfer portal”...Each time I see it I get this image of a football player zapping thru this magical circle of fire and coming out at his new college new uni and sum sexy voice says”Transfer complete”😂😂🤟I know Ive had a few lol

I always envisioned it working like Rick's portal gun in Rick and Morty myself..

In my opinion, it was either gonna be him or TIm Jordan. Luckily Jordan really turned it on to end the regular season. Jordan and Gray are a better combo than Chandler. Dude was a great character guy but his production will easily be replaced

Jordan is a tough kid - a lot like our tough QB - but his limitations outweigh his positives (he has never seen a pile that hasn't run smack dab into ) ..Chandler and Gray are a great combo...If o-line bumps run blocking up to level of their late-season pass blocking, Chandler and Gray could both hit 800 yards in 2020.

The most disappointing part is that after three years we are talking about Chandler as a depth running back. You can find a depth running backing anywhere.. perhaps a nice, smart kid.. just hasn't produced on the football field. Best of luck

Let’s rename it......
95F3703B-E3BB-41C5-84E1-34EDA20CE362.gif

Jordan is a tough kid - a lot like our tough QB - but his limitations outweigh his positives (he has never seen a pile that hasn't run smack dab into ) ..Chandler and Gray are a great combo...If o-line bumps run blocking up to level of their late-season pass blocking, Chandler and Gray could both hit 800 yards in 2020.
I agree with this. If we can only have 2 of the 3, I'd rather have Chandler and Gray.

The most disappointing part is that after three years we are talking about Chandler as a depth running back. You can find a depth running backing anywhere.. perhaps a nice, smart kid.. just hasn't produced on the football field. Best of luck
Who has produced since Kamara and Hurd?
Edit: who is coming in that is a lock to be better than him?

VN Store

Back