(Rumor) Chaney reached out to Hurts

I’d say take him. Having a player of his caliber in the locker room would be good. Maybe play him as a receiver. He is a proven mobile QB.

I find it really dumb you like carrying JG water.
You'll get your wish though. JG will be the QB because no elite QB will be transferring here.

I don’t see why our fans hate JG so much..... he was the 6th best rated QB in the SEC with the SEC’s worse offensive line..... Look what happened to Tua when his offensive line was breaking down in the championship game.

Reactions: VolNExile and iuvol
All of you saying Hurts shouldn’t come here because we have a QB are mentally retarded. Our QB is horrible and we will never win more than 6 games with him starting. He can’t move. Yes he’s tough, but that’s not a stat on QB rating.

Hence the reason I said MOST. There just aren't many guys straight out of high school who are physically ready to do it well.
Don’t think Morris and Wright are in the category of those who won’t do well. They may not be All-SEC as freshmen, but they should be significant upgrades. If they are average, they will have made a significant impact.

Rick Clausen was a 10x the Vol JG is. Just watch the LSU 2005 game. More than half the team wanted Clausen to start of Ainge but Fulmer/Cutcliff weren't having it. Did you see Clausen boo hoo'ing on the sidelines??? Nope... he stayed ready and when his name was called on he whipped the LSU tigers on their home turf under the lights.

So why am I ridiculous? You're saying if Hurts vowed to come here on the condition that we promised him the starting QB spot which would require Pruitt to inform JG his services were no longer needed, you wouldn't think that's a net positive for UT?
He saved his boo-hooing for after the game

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Rick Clausen was a 10x the Vol JG is. Just watch the LSU 2005 game. More than half the team wanted Clausen to start of Ainge but Fulmer/Cutcliff weren't having it. Did you see Clausen boo hoo'ing on the sidelines??? Nope... he stayed ready and when his name was called on he whipped the LSU tigers on their home turf under the lights.

So why am I ridiculous? You're saying if Hurts vowed to come here on the condition that we promised him the starting QB spot which would require Pruitt to inform JG his services were no longer needed, you wouldn't think that's a net positive for UT?
He saved his boo-hooing for after the game

VN Store

Back