Rosenstein invoked possibility of 25th Amendment

I get such a kick out of the ones daily declaring Trump inept , mentally unfit , deranged and not smart enough to do anything, then something like this comes up and the same ones claim it is Trump setting up poor RR and using such an esteemed and honorable paper to do it . what a crime , impeach the tyrant . 😂

Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment - The New York Times Rosenstein Suggested He Secretly Record Trump and Discussed 25th Amendment — The New York Times
Basically, what you're saying, is that sometimes information which comes from anonymous sources reported by The New York Times is trustworthy? (I say this because most of the responses to the OP are indeed taking this story as an established fact.) It's very interesting how this particular double standard works. "Onelilreb" and "North Dallas 40" would never accept the word of anonymous sources reported in The New York Times regarding any information which reflected poorly on Trump.

Reactions: zeppelin128
would be interesting to know if the source(s) were McCabe, someone that was an actual witness or someone(s) who read the McCabe memos (recounting them)

Basically, what you're saying, is that sometimes information which comes from anonymous sources reported by The New York Times is trustworthy? (I say this because most of the responses to the OP are indeed taking this story as an established fact.) It's very interesting how this particular double standard works. "Onelilreb" and "North Dallas 40" would never accept the word of anonymous sources reported in The New York Times regarding any information which reflected poorly on Trump.

“ Basically “ you put words in my mouth , don’t . I don’t trust the NYT they have a habit of leaning a certain way . I dont know who leaked , don’t care . I find it amusing to watch people try to cherry pick from their articles to lay this in Trumps lap . Woodward writes a book and it’s believed because he says so and the times say so . The times post this today and it’s now Trump that did it ? Next I guess Wapo will be carrying around Trumps water bucket right ? Too funny

So the same standard we’ve been complaining about on the op-ed and Woodward should apply here. RR has denied the allegations. Thus NYT needs to prove their accusation.

Way to step in it again BB! I’ve already stated the NYT needs to be held to the same standard on this story as we held them to on the op ed and Woodward! Stop speaking for me asshat you get it wrong!

Way to step in it again BB! I’ve already stared NYT needs to be held to the same standard on this story as we held them to on the op ed and Woodward! Stop speaking for me asshat you get it wrong!

Well now he will accuse us of coping off each other .

What I can’t figure out is how in the hell is the NYT still in business with an outstanding loan of $250 million and only bringing in net profits of $4.2 million ( 2017) . Carlos slim is a very generous guy with his $$$ .

Betraying the president is not treason against the US. This is the constitutional definition of treason:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

Then why do many liberals think Trump has committed treason?

Smells like a set up by the Trump administration. This is concocted and leaked by some Red Hats to the Times, and now Lord Red Hat has cause to fire RR.

If it’s a setup it’s coming from the anti-trumpers trying to bait him into firing RR.

Its truly scary to think that our own justice people would be so political. Who knows what they've done against other conservatives.

Its truly scary to think that our own justice people would be so political. Who knows what they've done against other conservatives.

I don't think they are conservative or liberal. I think they are all about self preservation. The political angle comes in when the oversight (Congress) becomes overly political and ignores abuses so long as they help their team.

Do you think the NYT is going to participate in a Trump scheme? They know the sources - either the sources have completely fooled the NYTs as to intent or it's coming from people they know are not trying to help Trump.

They are reporting the news.

Imagine if us sane people are correct and the point of this is to create justification to fire RR. If that is true, and if the NYT didn't run it, then the WH would claim that shows bias, ie not running the story showing disloyalty.

Trump is obsessed with killing the investigation. The controversy with Kavanaugh is the perfect cover to make his move.

They are reporting the news.

Imagine if us sane people are correct and the point of this is to create justification to fire RR. If that is true, and if the NYT didn't run it, then the WH would claim that shows bias, ie not running the story showing disloyalty.

Trump is obsessed with killing the investigation. The controversy with Kavanaugh is the perfect cover to make his move.

Given there's a more than reasonable chance that McCabe is at least one of the sources how do you figure that this is a Trump scheme?

How does Team Trump have access to the McCabe memos (FBI has them and Mueller has them). RR has given what almost everyone says is an unconvincing denial and his defenders say that while it's true he was just being sarcastic.

Who on Team Trump do you think planted this?

It is big enough.

And I'll give you just one hint who is pushing this so he can defend firing Rosenstein and replacing him with someone to shut down the investigation : he is orange.

What will you say if Trump doesn't fire Rosenstein?

Given there's a more than reasonable chance that McCabe is at least one of the sources how do you figure that this is a Trump scheme?

How does Team Trump have access to the McCabe memos (FBI has them and Mueller has them). RR has given what almost everyone says is an unconvincing denial and his defenders say that while it's true he was just being sarcastic.

Who on Team Trump do you think planted this?

Why would McCabe suddenly leak this? No reason.

Because sooner or later somebody is going to be left holding the shat bag when the music stops . McCabe and Ohr both better be making sure it’s not them

Leak it? He's the author of the memos. He's publicly stated his opposition to Trump.

Okay - so who do you think from Team Trump has access to McCabe's memos given the FBI and Mueller have them. Is it a coincidence that the Team Trump sources made up a story that exactly matches the McCabe memos?

Who in the FBI or Team Mueller is pro-Trump?

Let's see that sanity you were talking about.

VN Store

Back