Roe vs Wade Overturned

I’m not the one who is undecided on whether the dismemberment of unborn humans is Ok or not. Seems like you have a propensity to try and attack and insult the one your engaged with as opposed to deal with your own responses.

Figured. All that knowledge on the topic and you didn't need any of it for this convo.

Have a nice life

Last edited:
Reactions: zeppelin128
That wasn't the topic of my post or yours and I can easily get to that later. You stated that giving up a child for adoption is a big deal. This implies that it is emotionally hard. A distinction you never mentioned when it comes to abortion. So I'll ask you directly. Do you think it is more emotionally difficult to give up a child for adoption than it is to kill the child before birth?
You are already attempting to frame the narrative in your question with "to kill the child before birth" statement. Instead, the more appropriate phrasing of the question would be: "Do you think it is more emotionally difficult to give up a child for adoption than choose to have an abortion?"
However, either way you phrase it, my answer is that an abortion should be left up to the pregnant woman and I cannot answer that question and I am sure that it varies depending on who you ask.

Reactions: zeppelin128
You can’t take recreational drugs, sell your ass (in 49 states), you have to wear a helmet and seatbelts, and it’s actually illegal to attempt suicide in most states.
You can take certain recreational drugs in a lot states now and they do not prosecute people for attempting to commit suicide and I think/hope you know that.

You can take certain recreational drugs in a lot states now and they do not prosecute people for attempting to commit suicide and I think/hope you know that.

You can get an abortion on demand in a lot of states and no state is going to prosecute you for getting one in another state.

You are already attempting to frame the narrative in your question with "to kill the child before birth" statement. Instead, the more appropriate phrasing of the question would be: "Do you think it is more emotionally difficult to give up a child for adoption than choose to have an abortion?"
However, either way you phrase it, my answer is that an abortion should be left up to the pregnant woman and I cannot answer that question and I am sure that it varies depending on who you ask.
Do you think it is more emotionally difficult to give up a child for adoption than choose to have an abortion?

I know you said you won't answer it and that's pretty telling that you'd punt the question.

Do you think it is more emotionally difficult to give up a child for adoption than choose to have an abortion?

I know you said you won't answer it and that's pretty telling that you'd punt the question.
I have no idea as I am not a woman, so I do not believe I am qualified to answer that question.

What about rape and/or incest?
Predictable. You believe it's a woman's choice. Rape is inconsequential to your position. It's not a part of your argument. Stop using rape victims. It's gross.

I have no idea as I am not a woman, so I do not believe I am qualified to answer that question.
You are qualified. You just know that answering the question will contradict your position or make you look like an idiot.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
does this go for vaccines?
Failure to get vaccinated can directly impact others, so it's apples to oranges in my opinion. I realize your response will be that an abortion also directly impacts someone else, which is where we will differ.

Failure to get vaccinated can directly impact others, so it's apples to oranges in my opinion. I realize your response will be that an abortion also directly impacts someone else, which is where we will differ.

How does someone not getting vaccinated affect others that are vaccinated?

Just failed to agree with your position. I know it shocks you that everyone doesn't agree with your positions.

Since you cannot come up with a logical/factual argument on how additional regulation would save any lives or prevent gun violence in any way I assume you have no position other than disarmament.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yep we differ. I think both vaccine and abortion are up to the individual.... and abortion law is not in the USC. You are just another leftist hypocrite.

Yep we differ. I think both vaccine and abortion are up to the individual.... and abortion law is not in the USC. You are just another leftist hypocrite.
Those are no where near the same thing. Failure to get vaccinated could potentially impact hundreds of others. Speaking of hypocrisy, the Right always claims it wants less government intervention except it wants the government to ban abortion and be heavily involved. Now, that's hypocrisy.

What!? Lol.
You read what I wrote. You have an opinion where rape victims aren't a part of it. The victims don't contribute to your reasoning because you think it's a "woman's choice". As that is the case, you are using a terrible crime against someone. Your position is incomplete and incoherent. Someone said it before, you're a bumper sticker.

You read what I wrote. You have an opinion where rape victims aren't a part of it. The victims don't contribute to your reasoning because you think it's a "woman's choice". As that is the case, you are using a terrible crime against someone. Your position is incomplete and incoherent. Someone said it before, you're a bumper sticker.
So are you. It's a MAGA one.

VN Store

Back