Roe vs Wade Overturned

Ppp was designed to help businesses pay employees and operational costs due to operational limitations or shutdowns by the government. Legislatures passed a bill to that effect because under the federal leadership, all states shutdown or limited operations.

What does paying taxes have to do with reimbursement for shut down or limited operations? The 4th amendment does not allow the church or any property to be limited or shutdown in operation.

You are making an incoherent argument. On one hand it's not the federal gov that shut things down but then you also say "lots of businesses" deserved PPP. Either the feds had liability in the shutdowns or they didn't. You can't have both. Being tax exempt by law, does not mean the business has less rights than others. Talk about stupid.
Ppp was abused to No end. I have countless examples of folks who got PPP bonuses because while they qualified for the money, their business didn’t suffer. So, as long as they complied, they never had to pay back.

Your straw man response indicated you are not interested in a genuine discussion. I am just searching for truth. Your response is what's lacking reason.
How so? You posted a diagram that was obviously trying to dehumanize a fetus. My response was, “so, kill it?” in other words, what are you trying to convert with this diagram?

The truth is this is stage of human development.

How so? You posted a diagram that was obviously trying to dehumanize a fetus. My response was, “so, kill it?” in other words, what are you trying to convert with this diagram?

The truth is this is stage of human development.

"Dehumanize" or explain what it is? You chose a word that has some bad implications for pro choicers.

People ITT have been posting about what a fetus is at 6 weeks. I saw this infographic and thought it would clear up some misinformation. I'm not trying to convert anybody. I don't totally know where I stand on abortion. The post was for people with an open mind, so clearly not for you.

Nobody is disputing this is a stage of human development.

"Dehumanize" or explain what it is? You chose a word that has some bad implications for pro choicers.

People ITT have been posting about what a fetus is at 6 weeks. I saw this infographic and thought it would clear up some misinformation. I'm not trying to convert anybody. I don't totally know where I stand on abortion. The post was for people with an open mind, so clearly not for you.

You have to forgive me for not having an open mind when it comes to terminating our offspring.
There are plenty of people who dispute the humanity of a fetus, so your statement doesn’t follow. The graphic you shared was noted to try and push a narrative. The fact that you are deflecting that is proof enough.

You have to forgive me for not having an open mind when it comes to terminating our offspring.
There are plenty of people who dispute the humanity of a fetus, so your statement doesn’t follow. The graphic you shared was noted to try and push a narrative. The fact that you are deflecting that is proof enough.

Think about the words you are saying. Explaining what it is dehumanizes it? What is someone supposed to conclude from that?

FTR, it's human. You're missing the point.

Your straw man response indicated you are not interested in a genuine discussion. I am just searching for truth. Your response is what's lacking reason.

OK, let's have the discussion. I don't know what you meant either. I'm assuming you're saying that you disagree with heartbeat laws like the one in Ohio due to the heart not being formed or whatever. OK, fine. So you OK with a law that bans elective abortions at 8 weeks? 10 weeks? Where are you drawing the line and why? Let's have the discussion

Reactions: Vol8188

If you're really into fetal development and you're unimpressed with the 6 week picture, here's the 10 week picture:

pregnancy-week-10-fingernails_square.png

Can we all agree that you sure can't allow 10 week fetuses to be killed via an elective abortion? If we can at least do that, we can work from there

That Summer of Rage...sure seemed like an entity that was told to hold off..for now.

Think about the words you are saying. Explaining what it is dehumanizes it? What is someone supposed to conclude from that?

FTR, it's human. You're missing the point.
Explaining it in a way that attempts to, yes! Especially when you take something as nuances as pre-natal development. There is little question the graphic was an attempt to make a fetus look as less human and alive as it could be even though it is 100% human and 100% alive..

Especia
If you're really into fetal development and you're unimpressed with the 6 week picture, here's the 10 week picture:

View attachment 487056

Can we all agree that you sure can't allow 10 week fetuses to be killed via an elective abortion? If we can at least do that, we can work from there
you won’t get a response. Hasn’t “made up his mind.”

Yet you have no problem with the death penalty, which is literally the killing of people. I love the irony.

I like that in your mind the death penalty is a greater evil than abortion. That's hilarious. Taking innocent 100% innocent life is good but taking the life of a murder is bad?

How do you defend that insanity?

Reactions: StarRaider
I like that in your mind the death penalty is a greater evil than abortion. That's hilarious. Taking innocent 100% innocent life is good but taking the life of a murder is bad?

How do you defend that insanity?
I’m opposed to the death penalty for a variety of reasons. The insanity of someone on the left making that argument is just amazing.

I’m opposed to the death penalty for a variety of reasons. The insanity of someone on the left making that argument is just amazing.

I’m on the fence about the death pentaly just because I think it gives the state too much power.

But from a strictly moral standpoint I find it infinitely better than abortion.

VN Store

Back