Roe vs Wade Overturned

By simply being born human you posses certain rights, the right to self defense, the right to speak (not be heard), the right to determine the course of you life, the right to worship as you please to name a few. Governments have and can only restrict or limit these rights, they can't grant them.
And where would we find these things rights? I ask, because the majority of the world doesn’t agree. 99% of the existence of humanity you will find nothing to this effect.

Governments can restrict rights, but it was our government (constitutional convention) that wrote and ratified the constitution (which affords us our basic rights in this, and only this country).

And where would we find these things rights? I ask, because the majority of the world doesn’t agree. 99% of the existence of humanity you will find nothing to this effect.

Governments can restrict rights, but it was our government (constitutional convention) that wrote and ratified the constitution (which affords us our basic rights in this, and only this country).

Read the constitution. Nowhere does it grant us basic rights, it only sets the the parameters of how much our government can restrict them.

As for where our basic human rights come from, I believe they are bestowed upon us from our creator. I don't have an issue with people that disagree with that and believe simply being born a human you have those rights.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Read the constitution. Nowhere does it grant us basic rights, it only sets the the parameters of how much our government can restrict them.

As for where our basic human rights come from, I believe they are bestowed upon us from our creator. I don't have an issue with people that disagree with that and believe simply being born a human you have those rights.
I’ve read the constitution. Im looking at it right now.
I’m a person of faith. Did Jesus, Paul and the apostles miss these incredible revelations? They were religiously persecuted and I never hear a mention of it.

Hear is one of the Bill of RIGHTs.
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

If that is not granting a right, please hat the hell is it??

Some folks on the left think that they are animals. So it’s hard to have this conversation with some of these folks suffering from delusions.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and hog88
I’ve read the constitution. Im looking at it right now.
I’m a person of faith. Did Jesus, Paul and the apostles miss these incredible revelations? They were religiously persecuted and I never hear a mention of it.

Hear is one of the Bill of RIGHTs.
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

If that is not granting a right, please hat the hell is it??

It's more of a privilege than a right. I'm talking about your basic human rights. Not the privileges you are entitled to because you live in the US.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
What Lady G is doing is truely disgusting because he really doesn't have any fight in this at all, and has exactly 0 right to designate 15 weeks, and he knows it. He is doing this because he is in real legal trouble in Georgia. He is doing this to help someone /someone's out who can keep him in office and/or out of prison.

Now, You mother ****ers are putting real live human beings against imaginary ones that maybe/shoulda/coulda. And, it is having a DEVASTATING affect on society. If you want to retreat into puritanism in some sort pain ritual from the old testament that was written THOUSANDS of years later to keep church in power.... so be it. Do it on your own time. We are not fascist nazis in America. The true sin is laid bare by your own self hatred.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin City Vol
I don't think there should be a federal anything regarding abortions, one way or the other. Keep it with the states.
Hang on then, because your Republican Senators are close to introducing a bill that would legalize abortions at up to 15 weeks across the country.

Hang on then, because your Republican Senators are close to introducing a bill that would legalize abortions at up to 15 weeks across the country.

1. Clearly I don't agree with that approach. I want feds (regardless of who) out of that business.
2. I don't think it has a chance in hell of actually passing anyway.

Reactions: hog88
anything under 15 weeks would be thrown back to the states and their trigger laws effectively wiping out aborts completely in all but a handful of brave state that will allow up to what ever their church tells them. WHO GAVE YOU THIS RIGHT? To decide life and death? That is for the person who is giving birth and their partner to decide. And, they deal with the consequences. There are MANY, MANY medical procedures that REQUIRE an abortion to save a persons life. What kind of christianity is this again? I want to avoid it.

Lindsey Graham proposing a FEDERAL abortion ban at 15 weeks. He is doing this despite the GOP argument and Dobbs saying it is not a federal issue and despite Graham himself saying expressly that it is a state issue.

Is it any surprise that Graham would totally contradict himself on this ?

With this statement, Lindsey has proven himself to be a political Moran. I disagree with him just as much as I disagreed with Roe. This is not an issue for Federal oversight.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and hog88
It's more of a privilege than a right. I'm talking about your basic human rights. Not the privileges you are entitled to because you live in the US.
And where do these rights exist? Someone, maybe you, said they were from God, so show me that from the Bible.

And where do these rights exist? Someone, maybe you, said they were from God, so show me that from the Bible.

Do you honestly think we are born subjugated to the government of the land we are born in with no rights other than those the government permits us to have?

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Do you honestly think we are born subjugated to the government of the land we are born in with no rights other than those the government permits us to have?
Yes. I’m not the one making a positive claim. You are saying these rights exist, so please show me where they exist.

VN Store

Back