Roe vs Wade Overturned

Elizabeth Warren Suggests Putting Abortion Clinics In National Parks

2022-05-10T162937Z_976701156_RC2F4U939RPH_RTRMADP_3_USA-SENATE-YELLEN-scaled-e1653504253521.jpg

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren told a Washington Post reporter the government should build Planned Parenthood clinics on national parks Monday.

“They could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it,” Warren said, according to Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener.

“It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren added, according to Kitchener.

Because National parks are considered federal territory and no states laws apply to them. Liawatha is in screechy preachy mode again.

Hey, how dare you post that horrible propaganda from - (checks link) - a basic data review by The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists? LOL wow.

I found the study for you. You're misrepresenting the study. Like I told you earlier these studies define "pregnancy associated deaths" as any death within a year of pregnancy.

The study specifically included women who were pregnant within a year of their death. Nearly 75% of the women murdered, were not pregnant at the time of their murder. So you believe these women were murdered for having been pregnant last year?

Even more alarmingly the study relied only on autopsy results and was of women in Maryland (the 3rd highest homicide rate in the nation). All suspected murders receive an autopsy. That's not true for other causes of death.

To make matters even worse, the data is from the 1990s, when homicide rates were 50%-100% (depending on the exact year in question) greater than they are today.

I don't expect you to respond to this, but let's be clear on why you ignore me. Because I call you out on nonsense like this that you are trying to represent as an absolute fact and as a reason for endorsing abortion.

View attachment 468023

Enhanced Surveillance for Pregnancy-Associated Mortality—Maryland, 1993-1998

@Rifleman thought since you responded mocking me for calling him out on bad data, that I should tag you in this too. Just incase you want to defend this.

Oh mylanta, another big lie.

You've been missing out. A 33 year old bartender was trying to educate me on IUDs and then he disappeared. Along with @OHvol40 who proclaims to be in the medical field.

And then Huff is using studies from the 90s and in Maryland to spread fear about women dying from homicide due to pregnancy. It's impressive.

You've been missing out. A 33 year old bartender was trying to educate me on IUDs and then he disappeared. Along with @OHvol40 who proclaims to be in the medical field.

And then Huff is using studies from the 90s and in Maryland to spread fear about women dying from homicide due to pregnancy. It's impressive.
The whole "debate" around this stuff is hilarious, but the posters here on VN that are defending abortion are about the most comical of all. And that's saying something.

2022-05-10T162937Z_976701156_RC2F4U939RPH_RTRMADP_3_USA-SENATE-YELLEN-scaled-e1653504253521.jpg

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren told a Washington Post reporter the government should build Planned Parenthood clinics on national parks Monday.

“They could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it,” Warren said, according to Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener.

“It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren added, according to Kitchener.

Yeah, that will improve access....idiot

You’re a bit outdated with that one. We have better alternatives for obtaining stem cells now.

We can obtain stem cells from other species, we can get them from the placenta and umbilical cord, we have immoralized cell lines in use from abortions 50 years ago, we can get blood stem cells, fat stem cells, etc.

On top of that, every state will still have emergency situations that require abortion. No one is banning that. The other states will still have abortion. But the debate in the early 2000s was more media driven than real in regards for the importance of abortions for stem cell research
I remember this being a big topic and was wondering what happened . Thanks for the info

Reactions: Vol8188
Court Lets Tennessee’s 6-Week Abortion Ban Take Effect

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A federal court has allowed Tennessee’s ban on abortion as early as six weeks into pregnancy to take effect after the Supreme Court’s decision overturning the landmark Roe v. Wade abortion rights case.

The action by the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals comes before Tennessee’s other abortion ban, known as the so-called trigger ban, is set to restrict abortion almost entirely in less than a month.

Both measures would make performing an abortion a felony and subject doctors to a maximum of 15 years in prison.

Republican state Attorney General Herbert Slatery filed an emergency motion on Friday to allow the state to begin implementing the six-week ban.

The Sixth Circuit vacated an injunction blocking the law that was granted nearly two years ago in a case filed by abortion providers in the state.

Court lets Tennessee's 6-week abortion ban take effect

"No one is responding to me fast enough!"

This is exactly how this reads.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Texas Judge BLOCKS state's pre-Roe v. Wade ban on Abortions with just two months until 'trigger law' sparked by Supreme Court ruling is enforced

A judge in Harris County, Texas temporarily blocked the state's pre-Roe abortion ban from taking effect on Tuesday.

The judge's order was in response to a challenge from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) arguing that a ban on abortions written before 1973 was 'repealed and unenforceable.'

Under the temporary restraining order, abortions in the Lone Star State can be performed up to six weeks in pregnancy, at least for now - the order lasts until a hearing on July 12, at which point the judge will decide whether to end it.

The ruling on the 1925 pre-Roe ban does not affect the state's 'trigger law,' a law the legislature passed stating that abortion would be made illegal upon the overturning of Roe v. Wade. The trigger law, passed in 2021 in anticipating of the high court's decision, will take effect in about two months.

Texas judge BLOCKS state's pre-Roe ban on abortions with two months until 'trigger law' enforced | Daily Mail Online

Skamania County, Washington, passed a law in 1969 deeming the "slaying of Bigfoot to be a felony and punishable by 5 years in prison." The law was later amended, designating Bigfoot as an endangered species.

Texas Judge BLOCKS state's pre-Roe v. Wade ban on Abortions with just two months until 'trigger law' sparked by Supreme Court ruling is enforced

A judge in Harris County, Texas temporarily blocked the state's pre-Roe abortion ban from taking effect on Tuesday.

The judge's order was in response to a challenge from the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) arguing that a ban on abortions written before 1973 was 'repealed and unenforceable.'

Under the temporary restraining order, abortions in the Lone Star State can be performed up to six weeks in pregnancy, at least for now - the order lasts until a hearing on July 12, at which point the judge will decide whether to end it.

The ruling on the 1925 pre-Roe ban does not affect the state's 'trigger law,' a law the legislature passed stating that abortion would be made illegal upon the overturning of Roe v. Wade. The trigger law, passed in 2021 in anticipating of the high court's decision, will take effect in about two months.

Texas judge BLOCKS state's pre-Roe ban on abortions with two months until 'trigger law' enforced | Daily Mail Online

Tick tick ZZJudge

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Skamania County, Washington, passed a law in 1969 deeming the "slaying of Bigfoot to be a felony and punishable by 5 years in prison." The law was later amended, designating Bigfoot as an endangered species.
The lesson to be learned: They like their drugs in Skamania County, Washington.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

I haven’t missed anything. I just read more than I comment as what I would have said has already been stated by someone else.

Everyone can argue till the cows fart and destroy Mother Earth..but is is up to the states now and over. I anticipate federal commerce laws to come into the codification of Fed attempts as pregnant woman cross state lines, thus clarifying fetuses as commerce or goods.

Lol, you tried to drag me into your dumb argument. Not interested, but thanks for thinking of me.

Reactions: DinkinFlicka
Lol, you tried to drag me into your dumb argument. Not interested, but thanks for thinking of me.

So you do or do not think it’s dumb to give IUDs to rape victims?

Attachments

• F786A0DA-6B80-49C9-85AD-44AA5981AAAC.jpeg
    F786A0DA-6B80-49C9-85AD-44AA5981AAAC.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 9

VN Store

Back