Roe vs Wade Overturned

Lmao. You're telling me I don't know how an IUD works after you said this:

I'm a 33 year old bachelor. I wager I know more about IUD's than you ever will.

Clearly you do not. It seems like you're deciding you wish to remain ignorant. But go ahead. Since you seem to be offended by the thought of me telling you how they work, why don't you tell me how they work?

Also, I enjoy your view that being a 33 year old bachelor makes you an expert. Any future patients who ask about contraceptives, I'll tell her to find a 33 year old bachelor.

Last edited:
Elizabeth Warren Suggests Putting Abortion Clinics In National Parks

2022-05-10T162937Z_976701156_RC2F4U939RPH_RTRMADP_3_USA-SENATE-YELLEN-scaled-e1653504253521.jpg

Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren told a Washington Post reporter the government should build Planned Parenthood clinics on national parks Monday.

“They could put up tents, have trained personnel — and be there to help people who need it,” Warren said, according to Washington Post reporter Caroline Kitchener.

“It’s time to declare a medical emergency,” Warren added, according to Kitchener.

Elizabeth Warren Suggests Putting Abortion Clinics In National Parks
Brought to you by the same genius that advocated making loans at the Post Office.

Clearly you do not. It seems like you're deciding you wish to remain ignorant. But go ahead. Since you seem to be offended by the thought of me telling you how they work, why don't you tell me how they work?

I don't wish to remain ignorant, and I don't think you're crazy. I think you struggle with wording immensely and it makes you look a little autistic at times, but you need to go back and read your posts.

You absolutely implied that potential rape victims (you know, women) should get an IUD when an even simpler solution was in place already.

I then presented a scenario to you in which we could have a woman who is in the process of trying to conceive with her partner, so she wouldn't have an IUD (since they are inserts designed to prevent pregnancy).

That's when you 8188'd HARD and came back with "she can't have an IUD and want to conceive at the same time."

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I don't wish to remain ignorant, and I don't think you're crazy. I think you struggle with wording immensely and it makes you look a little autistic at times, but you need to go back and read your posts.

You absolutely implied that potential rape victims (you know, women) should get an IUD when an even simpler solution was in place already.

I then presented a scenario to you in which we could have a woman who is in the process of trying to conceive with her partner, so she wouldn't have an IUD (since they are inserts designed to prevent pregnancy).

That's when you 8188'd HARD and came back with "she can't have an IUD and want to conceive at the same time."

You seem lost. I'll help you again. I'm not proclaiming women should get IUD's before they're raped, but rather after they're raped. I'm starting to think 33 year old bachelor's know less about IUD's than they believe.

Why would I want a rape victim (or incest victim for that matter) to get an IUD? Take a step back and consider the question.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
LOL, you'll die 100s deep. Bring it.
FYI, this current fruitcake generation wants anyone over 40 dead. You're in the way for their utopian rainbow planet.
Of course they prefer to take out anyone that doesn't agree with their ideas first ( conservatives) but I assure you they would lose no sleep if a 60 yo liberal was collateral damage.

I’m very much on board with a hard line at 12-16 weeks except for cases of severe maternal risk. No exceptions for rape or incest.

I think that’s about as reasonable as you can be, and it’s the standard in most of the world

Disagree. Would absolutely make exceptions for these. As the father of a daughter, I would not want her or any other young woman to carry a product of rape to term against her will. Hard stop. As far as the incest part goes, they would most likely be on the public dole in perpetuity. YouTube "Soft White Underbelly Whitakers" and take a look. Completely disturbing look at incestual reproduction.

Disagree. Would absolutely make exceptions for these. As the father of a daughter, I would not want her or any other young woman to carry a product of rape to term against her will. Hard stop. As far as the incest part goes, they would most likely be on the public dole in perpetuity. YouTube "Soft White Underbelly Whitakers" and take a look. Completely disturbing look at incestual reproduction.

If she's raped, why can't she get an IUD or have an abortion before 12-16 weeks?

Seems like I'm providing reasonable options. The issue with claims of rape/incest is if you allow them you no longer have a limit because everyone will say "I was raped"

FYI, this current fruitcake generation wants anyone over 40 dead. You're in the way for their utopian rainbow planet.
Of course they prefer to take out anyone that doesn't agree with their ideas first ( conservatives) but I assure you they would lose no sleep if a 60 yo liberal was collateral damage.
And they are very naïve about what the outcome of their so called revolution would be. The rural areas with "no cops" are the last place they want to show their faces.

If she's raped, why can't she get an IUD or have an abortion before 12-16 weeks?

Seems like I'm providing reasonable options. The issue with claims of rape/incest is if you allow them you no longer have a limit because everyone will say "I was raped"

Just read what you posted above my original post. Did not read that you were linking rape/incest within the 12-16 weeks. The "No Exceptions" threw me off. I agree then if you were coming at it from the late stage abortion angle.

Just read what you posted above my original post. Did not read that you were linking rape/incest within the 12-16 weeks. The "No Exceptions" threw me off. I agree then if you were coming at it from the late stage abortion angle.

Understood. I'm saying 12-16 for elective abortions in general.

I get it if we disagree about something . . . but Idiocrocy is here.

What planet do these people live on?? Wonder if any of those employees that took part in that letter would be fine getting laid off if they live in one of those states? Careful what you ask for.

I get it if we disagree about something . . . but this culture of temper tantrum is insane. Idiocrocy is here.

I get it but Amazon has over a million employees. A tiny fraction of any large group will always touch the fringe

What planet do these people live on?? Wonder if any of those employees that took part in that letter would be fine getting laid off if they live in one of those states? Careful what you ask for.
The mindset is just bizarre and entitled. If your employer is doing something you disagree with . . . you leave. You don't demand change to corporate strategy based on politics???

I watch a lot of those videos. That family is fascinating.

Reactions: Vol737 and Vol8188
I get it but Amazon has over a million employees. A tiny fraction of any large group will always touch the fringe
You're right. But the mindset of "I don't like this, so I'll just scream about it at work" is just weird.

You're right. But the mindset of "I don't like this, so I'll just scream about it at work" is just weird.

At least there's nothing weird about men "debating" insanely complex issues on a sub sub tab of a college football forum by parsing 280 character missives, lies, oversimplifications, and crystalized disgust from sources desperate to clickbait their way to a meager living by enraging partisan strangers.

Reactions: n_huffhines
At least there's nothing weird about men "debating" insanely complex issues on a sub sub tab of a college football forum by parsing 280 character missives, lies, oversimplifications, and crystalized disgust from sources desperate to clickbait their way to a meager living by enraging partisan strangers.

Can you be specific about the lies part? Or did you just drop in to virtue signal and run away

A4021359-F6EA-4DFE-8F87-DBDD5FC0859D.gif

VN Store

Back