Roe vs Wade Overturned

I don't think anyone here believes miscarriages are homicides.

The problem is when the left tries to paint a picture of "extremists" on the other side, it is obvious parody that nobody buys. When the right paints "extremists" on the other side, it usually ends up being a little too accurate.

Check out the Texas Legislature's latest.

I see extremists on both ends of the stick. As you so often do, you are ignoring the point of the post and diverting from it by talking some tangential smack.

I see extremists on both ends of the stick. As you so often do, you are ignoring the point of the post and diverting from it by talking some tangential smack.
I'm not diverting from any point. Your point was to talk "smack" about a strawman that sees miscarriages as homicide. So what we've got here is someone that wants to deal it but can't take it back.

What is sad to me is how the left has distorted this ruling in their attempt to gain votes. SCOTUS has not made abortions illegal despite that being the message of the Democrats. They've kicked the decision to the states, and there is an absolutely valid Constitutional reason for doing so. If they want a federal law on abortion, they are in the position to put one forward, but they'd rather blame the court for following the Constitution. They are promoting misinformation, much as they've accused Trump of doing.
What's even more sad is the dems are too ignorant or stupid to realize this distinction.

South Dakota will Prosecute Abortion Docs and restrict access to Pills: Gov. Noem

kristi-noem-02.jpg

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem said her state will prosecute doctors who perform abortions after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last week.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Sunday said her state will prosecute doctors who perform abortions and will work to restrict women’s access to abortion pills.

South Dakota is among 10 states with “trigger laws” that declared abortion a criminal offense immediately upon the US Supreme Court’s decision Friday to strike down the 1973 Roe v. Wade case that established a women’s right to have the procedure.

Noem, a Republican, said South Dakota will prosecute doctors, not women, who violate its law.

South Dakota will prosecute abortion docs and restrict access to pills: Gov. Noem

Abortion protests in Portland turn Violent, Businesses Vandalized

A group of black-clad marchers turned violent Saturday night in Portland, Ore., smashing windows and scrawling graffiti on downtown businesses as protests continued to rage across the nation against the US Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe v. Wade.

Several banks and coffee shops had their windows broken, a van belonging to Portland Public Schools was spray-painted, and a pregnancy resource center was vandalized, the Portland Police Bureau said in a statement Sunday.

“If abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either,” a flier announcing the march said, according to Oregonlive.

The crowd of about 100 began its rampage around 10 p.m. near Grant Park in the city’s northeast section and continued on its destructive path until protesters left the area around 10:45 p.m., the police said.

The department said officers were unable to respond because of other incidents happening at the same time.

portland-protests-03.jpg

Several banks and coffee shops had their windows broken and a pregnancy resource center was vandalized.

Abortion protests in Portland turn violent after court ruling

It’s not as simple as X can perform Y in state A but not state B.

Maybe it would help if you put yourself in this position: You’re an OB doctor and practice in the 4 corners region. You’re licensed and practice in all 4 states with a single provider. That provider generally accepts 3 private insurances plus CMS. Now, all 4 states have extremely different laws on abortion rights. One is completely open, two are partially restricted, and the forth is extremely restrictive.

The two that are partially restrictive have poor/no definitions regarding what is allowed stating abortion is allowed “in cases that endanger maternal health.” What does that mean? Does that mean preeclampsia qualifies? How about Hyperemesis gravidarum? Placental abruption? Maternal coagulation disorders? Gestational diabetes? Do you have to justify this to the state in every instance? Can women in the restricted state go to the unrestricted state for an elective abortion?
Now two of the insurance companies pull their coverage from the restrictive state, and they all rewrite their own criteria coverage of maternal coverage, what is covered, when, where, and why.

The HC provider closes their clinics in restrictive state on ethical and financial grounds.

Of course all of the new state laws will restrict a potential patient’s options, so will their shifting insurance requirements.
You just made a good case of why government should get out of the way of the patient/doctor relationship. Nice job.

I’m not saying uniformity in every case is necessary or even desirable, but I’m telling you right now that the way our insurances work, multi-state licensures, interstate healthcare providers… it’s creating a completely unnecessary nightmare.

2022. We would rather kill babies than have to process more paperwork.

Incredible

Calling abortion murder is like you burning down your own barn and being charged with arson.
You can burn anything you own down to the ground , as long as you don’t ask others to pay for your stupidly.
Unless you're in a very rural area, you're gonna take a charge without a burn permit.

For instance, you'd never get that permit within my city but you probably could within the county. And in my particular county you're only allowed to burn without a permit during daylight hours.

It's more of a municipal/County issue than a state/ federal issue but I have no problem with the governance.

I intend to buy land in the middle of nowhere when I reach retirement age, and my neighbors will be far enough away I won't care how they use their freedoms to burn stuff. Presently I live in Memphis and a few of my neighbors are so stupid I get nervous when they grill outside.

Lol, your emotional appeal to try justifying removing the rights of women and their self-determination?

Second guess: a fetus that was much greater than 15 weeks old.

That’s not a fetus and you know it. It’s a 26 week baby that you said you’d have no problem dismembering. It’s murder. Stop lying.

Last edited:
It’s not as simple as X can perform Y in state A but not state B.

Maybe it would help if you put yourself in this position: You’re an OB doctor and practice in the 4 corners region. You’re licensed and practice in all 4 states with a single provider. That provider generally accepts 3 private insurances plus CMS. Now, all 4 states have extremely different laws on abortion rights. One is completely open, two are partially restricted, and the forth is extremely restrictive.

The two that are partially restrictive have poor/no definitions regarding what is allowed stating abortion is allowed “in cases that endanger maternal health.” What does that mean? Does that mean preeclampsia qualifies? How about Hyperemesis gravidarum? Placental abruption? Maternal coagulation disorders? Gestational diabetes? Do you have to justify this to the state in every instance? Can women in the restricted state go to the unrestricted state for an elective abortion?
Now two of the insurance companies pull their coverage from the restrictive state, and they all rewrite their own criteria coverage of maternal coverage, what is covered, when, where, and why.

The HC provider closes their clinics in restrictive state on ethical and financial grounds.

Of course all of the new state laws will restrict a potential patient’s options, so will their shifting insurance requirements.
That’s an interesting hypothetical example. Have you ever actually been to the 4 corners region? I would venture that the answer is no.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
Reactions: Orangeburst
South Dakota will Prosecute Abortion Docs and restrict access to Pills: Gov. Noem

kristi-noem-02.jpg

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem said her state will prosecute doctors who perform abortions after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade last week.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Sunday said her state will prosecute doctors who perform abortions and will work to restrict women’s access to abortion pills.

South Dakota is among 10 states with “trigger laws” that declared abortion a criminal offense immediately upon the US Supreme Court’s decision Friday to strike down the 1973 Roe v. Wade case that established a women’s right to have the procedure.

Noem, a Republican, said South Dakota will prosecute doctors, not women, who violate its law.

South Dakota will prosecute abortion docs and restrict access to pills: Gov. Noem
🔥

Reactions: InVOLuntary
According to some of the holier-than-thou boneheads here, she is guilty of nine homicides. Were they reckless or negligent homicides or involuntary homicides? Or were they murders? Duh.

Sharon Stone Revealed She's Had Nine Miscarriages In A Powerful Statement About Reproductive Health
I fail to see any relevance whatsoever in this article. In my entire lifetime, I have never heard a single person other than the warped poster to whom I’m responding characterize a miscarriage as murder. Obviously the liberals realize that the truth regarding this Supreme Court ruling doesn’t give them a persuasive argument, so they’re spinning absolutely ridiculous fictional stories.

2022. We would rather kill babies than have to process more paperwork.

Incredible
Maybe you oversimplified it? Lol…and nobody wants to kill babies, but keep creating fear and boogie men with hyperbole. That’s helpful and productive.

I fail to see any relevance whatsoever in this article. In my entire lifetime, I have never heard a single person other than the warped poster to whom I’m responding characterize a miscarriage as murder. Obviously the liberals realize that the truth regarding this Supreme Court ruling doesn’t give them a persuasive argument, so they’re spinning absolutely ridiculous fictional stories.
You really need to get an AVI. Too easy to confuse you with someone else that you probably don't want to be confused with.

That’s an interesting hypothetical example. Have you ever actually been to the 4 corners region? I would venture that the answer is no.
It’s a hypothetical, would you prefer the Delmarva? How about the 3 states in the Tri-cities area? The panhandle of WV? Evansville IN area? Wilmington Delaware? We can use any number of countless multi-state regions you prefer and delve into a pointless geographical debate… OR we could just stick to the topic.

VN Store

Back